Reviews for Hidden lies
Erica chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
please don't kill temperance. booth really loves her this can't happen. please update soon.
shippergrl25 chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
oh...um..okay. I really hope that she lives cuz that would make for a sucky story!
goldpiece chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
Well, someone was in an angsty mood.
Howdylynn chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
I don't know what to say...

I'm just so sad. :(
TBrennanFan chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
OMG! Please tell me that it is not true! This is so sad! Please update soon! ( : - ) :
MichPotter chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
please tell me that you are joking. please tell me she didn't die, and that she and booth are going to live happily every after. And somehow, from the very first chapter, i knew that David was the one who beat her. Great story
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
:-( no she can't die :-)

Great chapter, always hated David... David the character not David the actor lol

& in a way. Can't wait for more!
dddynamite chapter 8 . 10/6/2006
Realy good I love it very deep!
FireInTheStars chapter 8 . 10/6/2006
i just read this entire story, and let me just start out, amazing! and now for this chapter, but wha? why? and david is evil, always has been always will be...
Ashley Booth chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
I love this story so mysterious. Update Soon

Ashley Booth
DeamonFruba chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
Okay. So here's the thing: You know that I love this story. I think my threatening to sick a mob on you conveys that well enough. But you have to get a beta - editor - for this story. It's just getting a little out of control with your grammer and stuff. It makes it slightly hard to read when you don't capitalize, use correct punctuation, and sometimes even even spelling. Ask one of your reviewrs or another writer that you correspond with to edit for you so that you can get the kinks smoothed out.

Thanks again for the great read and I hope that I didn't offend you.

Deamon

P.S. Once again: hurry up with an update or I'm gonna call

1-800-MOB-4YOU (and notice: there's the right amount of digits in that number. :D)

P.P.S. I could do the editing for you if you wanted. :D
Bella-mi-amore chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
just an idea but it would make sence that David be the one who attacked her. He knew about their relationship and figured if she lost her memory he could coach her into remembering only him.

Anyways, great chapter
hmfrongillo chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
Yay! I love getting that e-mail that tell me there's more to read! Im totally loving this, if you couldnt tell :)
goldpiece chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
Why do I get the weird feeling that Davey Boy is responsible for her injuries?
shippergrl25 chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
another great chapter. The confusion has lifted and i can't wait for the next chapter
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »