Reviews for Death's touch
TheCursedWolf chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
i like this story and the idea of how fenton became a phantom! i cant wait for the next chapter
DJSoulFire15 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
A year... A year... why issent the next chapter here after 1 FREAKING YEAR?! I just want to read it sooooo baaaadddd TTTT *crying sounds* pe-please... *more crying sounds* I... I want to read it..
siakiba wolfhood chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
?where'a the new chapter?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Plz go further! Loving the story so far! Don't stop, and hurry up with the story! I wunna read some more of it sooooooooo bad... pleaaaase finish iiiitttttt!

I3Dannyyyyyy! (also I3DFDP!)

Lol great story overall! Plz finish tho. I'm serious about wanting to know!;)
Chain Mell chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Goddammit. Even if you need me to step in, just try to finish this! DX
Haosbattler chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Okay, I don't like yaoi a whole lot, but there are always fan fics that I like to make an exception for because there just to darn good. And this is defenitly one of them, don't know how to explain it, but it's just so...dark but at the same time loving and mysterious. Never been one for romance either, but I just love how the story is going.
I also love your description, it's just amazing, I really, REALLY look forward to the next chapter.
bluekazoo1 chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
soooooo good. i love this story please update sooner!
Echoheart chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Not bad, but there's something I really need to suggest to you. Whenever a new character speaks you should begin a new sentence/paragraph. It's so much easier to read. I just kept skimming over everything because I couldn't stand seeing multiple people talk in one line.

[example: "What do you mean when you say you 'saw' yourself fight him?"

He sighed. "I saw myself in ghost form fighting the ghost."

"Like you were two people?" Tucker asked. He nodded.]

(Also that comma after "you say" wasn't necessary. Sorry that I'm nit picking) However, can you see how much better that is than: "What do you mean when you say, you 'saw' yourself fight him?" He sighed. "I saw myself in ghost form fighting the ghost." "Like you were two people?" Tucker asked. He nodded.

It's just a better flow. Anyways, good luck in continuing the fic! It looks very promising so far.
Adam-1D chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I liked it.
KaylaWrites chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
Is that the last one? It's soo good! Keep writing! I think I might get teared up because I never thought about the phantom part of Danny could be a whole different ghost like that! I love it it's really creative!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Very mysterious Me like. Please update soon ,i would love to konw what happens next.
Lady Queria chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
there is just something about a hero passing out tha is incredibly hot! and with the added slash how could this story get any better! more soon alright!

lq
hisokauzumaki chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Please continue this!
Illyria's Bitch chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Very good. n.n I hope you update soon.
PrincessAnnMacbeth chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
Great story keep it up! good luck with your updating and rewritings lol