Reviews for Methodology
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Lawl. That was rather adorable.

Good job _
Soulfightersu chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Ah! This is amazing!

I really love this, it seems so much more realistic.

Never actually thought of this as a pairing either, but it kinda makes sense.

Great story!
Mad-micky chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I absolutly love this pairing, but there's not enough of it on the site :(

That was cheeky and sweet. A plesant read. Thanks for writing.
Metallover130 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
It's such a shame to see that a story as easy to read and as easy to understand has so few reviews...it's hard to find such wonderful pairing as this, and so well written! A lovely treat for the eyes.
Andromedawolfknight chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
LOL that put a smile to my face but be sure to double check the names of people.
Koulin chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
One of best I've read x3 By the way, you deserve more reviews, and that I think you over-rated your story lol. At least I think so xD
thias chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
very good! ]post more! x)
SeraphChronoMage chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow. I can't say this is my favorite pairing out there, but it's carefully characterized and nicely written. I like. Plus, you actually thought about superior-subordinate relationships a bit. When I read badly thought out RenjixByakuya (from Bleach) it drives me nuts that they wouldn't get in trouble for it. Or that it wouldn't put a strain on their relationship or something. Oops. Sorry for the rant. Still, you at least mentioned it. Nice job.
ryukkun chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
spread the river x komui love \o\

i love those two _

i'm sure they have a relationship just like komui must have one with jerry and cross too D *komui fan* yey \o\

hope you write more river x komui fics D and i hope you like to write lemon too xD *pervert* oh yeah \o\

anyway, great fic D
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Started off cute and then went angsty, interesting combo. I'm starting to really like RiverKomui
Insane And Loving It chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Aw, I love River! Poor thing was suffering, but I'm so glad that Komui made him feel better. Anyways, this story is so sweet, though I don't think you were really aiming for sweet and cudely. But, I sometimes find a few border line NC fics sweet, so I'm kind of weird in what comes off sweet to me. Anyways, I loved your fic!