Reviews for Road To Heaven
Mom2ameliapaige chapter 20 . 5/23
I loved this story. I love all of your stories.
mmueller1037 chapter 20 . 4/13
wow...i had been reading a lot of Rogan fanfic and this is one of my favorite so far. it's really nice to see that they are all get along really well. I thought you were going to write a sequel for this story. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I'm looking forward for a sequel. thank you .
Sabri Belikova chapter 17 . 2/2
Hi I just finished reading your story and I loved it, I know it has been a while since you wrote this, but I hope you write a sequel. It was refreshing to read a story where the Huntzbergers love Rory almost as much as Logan does, and where they are involved in their relationship in a positive way. One of the things that I really didn't like about the show was how the Huntzbergers treated Rory and sabotaged their relationship.
I hope you have another great idea for a Rogan story soon!

PS. An arranged marriage story would be fun, there aren't very many out there, especially ones that are long and well written and they are my favorite.
TinkStar87 chapter 20 . 7/10/2016
Oh such a great story, wish there was more to it! Hope you do at least a one-shot dealing with telling everyone who wasn't in the know and of course the wedding. Can't leave out the wedding or at least the lead up to it! Anyway, really enjoyed this story, thank you for posting. Read ya Later ;)
GUEST chapter 20 . 3/29/2016
I absolutely love this story! Perfect :) So glad someone finally wrote one with the Huntzbergers supporting the relationship.
Droolia chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
Please don't tear her down with the whole, "you don't have it."
Droolia chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
I'm so happy things are going well so far. It should have been like this on the show.
Droolia chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
While I'm happy they're together, I miss the "ultimatum," Rory wanting tacos, and Logan saying he could be her boyfriend.
Droolia chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
So I'm optimists that since this is going to be different from the show that he will be around a lot longer than a week or two? He won' t just disappear when he entertains his out of town guests.
Droolia chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Can't wait to see where you take this.
jacksperluvr chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
liked
Ariauna chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
love it
Julie Sue chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
please sequel! what happens in London! I need a wedding and another Lorelai! :))
Julie Sue chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
QHAT? why would he want them to get caught naked? that might be disturbing...
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
I cant wait! for the future! must read on!