Reviews for Misery
Lossie chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
aww Snape and his long, thick eyelashes!

I love the story and don't be so hard on yourself, cause it's a really good one, in my and (as far as I can see) others opinion. ;

Wotcher

L.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Tonks might just have more sides to her character then most people normally get a chance to see. I think your being brave by putting a new spin on an already well established character.
Nat chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Hey, stop being so hard on yourself! I envy you - you are a great writer.
amsev chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Lovely prose poem/study of obsessive love. I don't know that Tonks could be considered out of character as being obsessed does change one's behavior. I do wish there was a bit more info as to what led her to this obsession. I hope you write more NT/SS just because this pairing is so intriguing.
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
Thoroughly enjoyable! Definitely plausible!

I certainly hope you consider writing another Snape/Tonks story again.

Amy Napierkowski WAYAMY27YNARF
cylobaby chapter 6 . 9/28/2006
Love it.
The Lady Morgainne chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
I love you. You are amazing. Why are you not published?
The Bunnies Will Kill Us All chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
O.O

Cool... Very interesting pairing...
whitehound chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
Hum. Although it's still good I feel this chapter has gone a little too far overboard on the beautiful prose, so that the writing starts distracting you from the story.
cylobaby chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
How do you not have more reviews? This is amazing. You are an expert writer.
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Oh, that was good, really good, really really good!

OH, i love the last part, where her face nearly splits in two, lmao, that was good, lol!

Man i can't wait to hear more!

Luv Yoshi
LornaDoone chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
Yay! Nice chappie! Found myself a bit depressed at the beginning, as I should, and was thankful for the lightness of the last bit that gave purpose as well as a CLIFFIE to the story... If you don't get a bunch of reviews after this one begging you to update, I just don't know what will :)
Sharpie chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
I'm a huge Snape/Tonks shipper. For my own selfish reasons and out of appreciation for the effort you've made, I really want your story to be successful. With that in mind, I hope that you will accept this review as constructive criticism.

Misery could be a wonderful "Snonks" fiction, if you edited out the grammatical errors. The story is there. One can see it under the clutter of poor sentence structure, punctuation errors and over use of discriptive adjectives. Together, they're disrupting the natural reading flow of your story.

I wish more fan-fiction writer would take the time to be as visually discriptive, as you are. So many times, one is unable to determine the who, where, when and how of what is occurring in a scene. Sometimes, however, more is just more. Like dropping a chocolate cake into a vat of chocolate. It doesn't improve the cake's flavor. The same holds true in writing. Too many adjective/verb combinations, particularly of the opposingly dramatic nature, can completely drench your cake. It causes the reader's mind to fill with "thoughts viscous with dismayed apprehension".

With each chapter, your structure is improving. The first chapter was very difficult to read. By the end of Chapter four, your ideas are really starting to shine through. Please, keep working on this story. You have the raw talent to become an exemplary writer. Don't cheapen your story, or your reputation as a writer, by failing to put in a little time proof reading.

I'm really looking forward to your next update.

Good luck. Sharpie.
LornaDoone chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
*Sigh* Beautiful, absolutely beautiful... My god, your writing rocks! If you do not remove the author's note from the top of the chapter (not the one about reviews, I'm happy to oblige :) ), I will beat you over the head with a... pot! I especially liked the confrontation between Snape and Tonks... with metamorphgamous-ness :). I was a bit confused about the last sentence though... Think something's off there... But other than that, Brava! Fantastique! Encore!

Update soon!
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
now that was bloody awsome, but i want more, MORE! MORE! great story seriously! hope to see an update soon!

bah bai