Reviews for Flight
Jokess chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Aw...poor Hikari. Takeru can act so...serious at the wrong times. Still, since Hikari and Takeru didn't get together at the end of the second season and it never explained why I can see something like this happening, minus the Dakari that is. Personally I'm also a Takari fan, Daisuke always annoyed me for some reason, but still Dakari is something I could get used to, unlike Kouzumi, never could like that couple. Though of course that has nothing to do with this story, which was great by the way.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Although I too am more of a Takari fan, (if that isn't obvious I don't what is!) I have to say I really enjoyed this.

I loved Dai's lines at the end, and of course the statement about change is all too true. I for one think you do really well with oneshots, and it's nice to see you gave it another try!
Digimon Forever chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Sweet one-shot. I'm more of a Daikari than a Takari, but I'm fine with Takari. I see you didn't listen to one of my reviews, doesn't matter. It's natural for a writer to come up with a creative idea and want to write it and upload as soon as you can. Considering this, do what you feel like doing.

- Crest of Myths
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
That was really confusing. I think it would make more sense if you made this a story instead of a one-shot. But that's my personal opinion. UPDATE COTL ASAP!

Departures chapter 1 . 9/5/2006