Reviews for Leave Your Home Behind, Lad
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 7 . 4/11
Very dark stuff. Very intense. And very enjoyable - thank you.
too-much-inspiration chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Interesting, and perhaps a little depressing at the thought of how this could've ended if the info had gotten out. Even if it was the Xindi, it is never right to blame someone for cracking under torture, especially if there was some method of getting the info that couldn't be resisted.
anon chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
I've got to say, this is one of my favourite Ennterprise Fanfics. Every so often, i re-read it, and it's still as good as the first timee. yo can't say that about many fics.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
Fantastic! A great plot that unfolds at just the right pace to keep readers hooked, well done.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
Mal! Oh, leave him alone! Trip, he just saved your life, have a little faith. oh, this is not good!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow! What happened to him? Poor Malcolm. I hope things are going to turn out for the better.
mou chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
very interesting start, makes the reader want to keep reading to find out what happened to malcom
HoVis chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
Oh! Is that the end? :-(

First of all, my congratulations for writing such a wonderful, well-rounded story. I loved every minute of it - and hmm, the angst!

Very very very well done - this was fantastic!

Sita Z chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
Great ending, although I wouldn't have minded a few more chapters of angst... you write Malcolm so well, I just want the story to go on and on. Still, very good way of wrapping things up, and it's reassuring to know that the crew know and understand what happened.

Thanks for a great read; hope you're already working on your next story!
Alpha Pegasi chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
Terrific ending - kept me guessing. Now the follow up? (just kidding - this is a good place to end the story)
spike247uk chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
wonderful ending - so pleased that he was found and had acted in character ;o)

although I do think this deserves a sequel to see how Malcolm intergrates back onto Enterprise!
Hisster chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
I knew it. I knew Trip would come and get him. Poor Malcolm though. Can't wait for the next story. Thanks for a wonderful read once again.

Begoogled chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
A good finish of a very angsty piece! I'm glad Trip found him, and that Malcolm escaped. I just find it very sad that no-one believed him in the first place.

I would love a sequel, how Malcolm recovers!
volley chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
Oh, what can I say? Awesome! This chapter was the best of them all; I liked Mal's thought that if it had been Trip no one would have questioned his having been tortured or drugged - that he felt betrayed but the Captain's and especially by Trip's reaction. And in a way I can accept that Trip didn't see things clearly because of his hatred for the Xindi.

I only would have liked to see a final scene with Archer; I mean, the man owes Malcolm big in this one...

Patiently waiting for your next story.
kari chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
thank you so much for keepin malcolm alive after the show an excellent plot i love it im very interested to read about malcolms struggles and whether or not enterprise finds him i love the wounded mal lots of fun keep it up!