Reviews for Prongs and Evans: Take Two
Baeden chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
that Marauder/Deat Eater thing is hilarious *favs*
Baeden chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
I knew it would happen eventually but u unlike some authors i will not mention, handled that quite well
Baeden chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
“Where are you guys going?” asked a breathless Lily who had just caught up. Harry sighed and waited for someone else to answer. Remus, who had figured it out, decided to save him.

“Oh we’re just going to hang out, talk about pranking Snivellus, eat, talk about Quidditch, Jinx innocent first-years…the works. Nothing a girl would want to do.” Lily glanced at him suspiciously.

“Then why is she going with you?” she asked, pointing at Hermione. The others didn’t know what to say to that.

“Uh…Um…We’re…Kidnapping her! Yeah!” said Sirius, who then proceeded to grab Hermione and run away.

“Hey! Sirius, put me down! Right this instant! You hear me? I mean it!” Hermione screamed in the distance. Harry and Ron looked at each other.

“Oh no…” they said, confused and unenthusiastically, “I guess we better go save…her…” and they ran off, glad to escape. Remus left too, slapping his hand on his forehead.

lolars
Baeden chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
lol. I love the Marauders!
Baeden chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
CLIFFIENESS!
Baeden chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
lol. Sirius
Baeden chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
oh boy...
TBooki chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
Very good! I'm glad there isn't going to be any Harry Lily problem!
feelthewindxx chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
:P

HEHEHE

UPDATE!
mischief manage chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
I loved the story. I laughed to tears. YOU NEED TO MAKE A SEQUEL. You guys are hillarious.
mischief manage chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
AW man. Now everytime someone says "cookie" I'm gonna start going into random fits of laughter and people are gonna think I have mental problems. *Shifty eyes*
Greathe chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
I'm guessing his parents are now alive... but something changed for the worse. So now harry will have to go back and keep himself from accidently saving him. My reasoning: You never said The end.
Princess Linnea chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
This story is so hilarious!

You three are so creative, I'm so jealous...

Keep it going!
TBooki chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
Haha, great ending. COuldn't stop laughing!

Keep up the good work!
Fred the Man chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
Hilarious! Poor Sirius and his cookie problem, he really needs to get past that and reaffirm his love for pie. Snape as Batman, guess that makes Malfoy his Robin. I can't wait to see how Lily reacts when she finds out who Harry really is. I'm also curious to see if there are any changes to the future, when Harry/Ron/Hermione travel back to their time. You need to get Remus a girlfriend, because Mooney needs some loving too.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »