Reviews for One Day Less
phantome101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
sad yet beautifully written
Malencia chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I liked your story a lot. I love it when someone writes a cute short story about the two of them. The part of the song you have at the top I had heard before and I was wondering what it was from. My best friend told me that actually. She said that is how she feels about her boy. Thanks for writing.

Ja matta ne
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
this was a beautiful sentiment, nicely done

isn't that the case... we never want to have to suffer the loss of a loved one?

there is always hope

revelations 21:3,4

john 5:28,29

ginny
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
aww, KK romance. i love it. a true incite of Kenshin on his feelings for Kaoru. sweet. does anyone know how to delete stories from MY Favorites?

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
Shauntell chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow. Pretty good so far. I like how you put such thought into Kenshin's musings. One thing I think he should learn very quickly though is that Kaoru DOES need him more than he realizes. She's madly in love with him and is his best friend. Living without him would crush her.

Another, I saw the title of the OVA Trust and Betrayal at the top. PLEASE don't base this off of Reflections. That OVA TICKED me off. It betrayed Watsuki-sensei's original story and ruined the entire idea of the story, even the part of it having a 'happy ending'. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, keep this a happy one. Reflections is NOT canon as for as I am concerned.

NEvertheless, well written and enjoyable. Please continue! _
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Aww. You don't see enough even semi-elderly Kenshin, and when you do it's mostly death scenes. Nicely written. Beautiful sentiment, and the way the song puts it, just a little bit funny...
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Beautiful story... *sniff* I loved it!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
i love it
sueb262 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
this was sweet and thoughtful-a nice piece to help us think about them after the adventures are over. and i liked it that it wasn't very specific about time, the rest of the gumi, or anything like that-it allowed this moment to float unfettered, perhaps to touch "ever after" just a bit.