Reviews for The End of the World
Camber chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Hello Briar Elwood!

I see you have been very busy. I'm not as into SG-1 as you are, so I'm not yet up to reading some of your most recent work. But I *do* understand Dragonlance, so here's a review:

Enjoyable and funny. Disjointed in all the right places. It definitely sounds like small-town Iowa-just the sort of thing you need on a vacation to the edge of nowhere. I *know* I've heard of Poke-your-haunches Iowa, but I can't say that I've ever been there. Probably have driven by it, but wouldn't know.

Funny, I don't remember Raistlin as having golden skin (but it has been more than 15 years, so you would know better than I). I thought he was a bit of a baddy. Why would he just run by? That's not a real criticism, just an observation.

Actually, the only part of teh story that confused me was this line: "Nora commented after the laughter of the swarm died down." It seemed that the swarm wasn't laughing, but here you seem to say it was. Did I miss something? I thought the kenders were after Raistlin. Please clarify, O great one.
Shadow Valkyrie chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Strange, but somehow amusing. The bored teenagers were interesting: unshakeable, even by dragons, today's youth... ";-) And the image of Raistlin outrunning Kender (though not very plausible) made me laugh.
Coondog chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Um..huh. Well, its interesting. I own the Dragonlance Chronicles and I'm not so sure I would react exactly like that. Sweet ending though, couldn't have done it better myself. That's my favorite way of ending something, by eating the characters. Not literally, but you get it. Nice ketcup reference, but i'm not sure Raistlin is physically capable of outrunning kenders. Otherwise, good. Very good.
She-Magus chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
lol! that was very funny! it sounds like one of my conversations!
Phoenixasending chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
That was odd...funny, but odd. I like the last line, I have a bumper sticker that goes with it. _
laced-with-fire chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hey, I didn't know you di Dragonlance. Cool. Very strange and ver amusing. Oh what wonders the bored mind can produce.