Reviews for Away with the Day
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
WHAT! And then you stopped writting? Oh please finish this story...this is so...sad...it needs an ending! please:(
Puella Pulchra chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Loved it please continue soon
Reader D chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
PLEASE PICK THIS BACK UP! I wanna know!
saNuThGu chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
YES! This is awesome, please update soon!
pink-helga chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
excellent. can't wait for future posts.
JessicaD Tigerlily -Nerf chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
UPDATE ALREADY!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
hmm. interesting
Eva-AngelK chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
i love the writting style! go one is a great story.
Zappanale chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
I've never been a big fan of angst, but isn't it strange how a sad story can make you feel better when you're sad yourself? Like it cancels out the bad feelings. Or maybe it's an identification thing.

In any case, as far as angst goes, this was excellent. No glaring grammatical errors and the writing style itself is great. I'm hoping for a happy ending but of course, this is an angst story, isn't it?

Also...in chapter two, near the end, while Helga's in bed, I'd just like to say that you handled that very very tastefully. You know the thing I'm talking about? It was done very well and I applaud you for it, there's a lot of writers who wouldn't have been able to cut it.

Update soon! I look forward to it.
Anime Freak Inc chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
I so love this story I can't wait to read teh rest of it so update soon
Hakajin chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Oh, the angst, the wonderful angst! It really puts me in a dark mood. I mean,I can really feel Helga's pain. I love a story that can do that to me. The way you describe emotions is very realistic. And your descriptions are beautiful. You have some pretty original similes in there too. And everyone is perfectly in character. Even more than perfect. The characters act exactly as I'd expect them to after a few years' maturation. Can't wait to read more!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Well, everything seems... perfect. (Except grammar: don't confuse "whose" with "who is" and "who has", okay?)

The situation in the story seems to be very promising - it opens many intersting possibilities. (E.g. in this story Helga could become a nurse for a REAL baby.) I wonder where you're gonna drive your story from here.
lilsteves chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Poor Helga. I have a feeling there's going to be an attitude adjustment somewhere in this story... please update soon!
Readrbug21 chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
I really like this story, and can't wait to read the next few chapters. :)

-Sami
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Very good chapter. Dr Bliss is always a welcomed character on Helga's life, and her having problems of her own is a very interesting touch.

Keep the good writing.