Reviews for Away with the Day
FrozenJace chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Welcome back to the Hey Arnold section!

This story is amazing and it's only the first chapter!
Anrui Shino chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Ahh, I was wondering where Dark at Heart went! Hehe, anyway, man I really love this story already. I'm totally hooked and it's only the first chapter! It was so! well written. Can't wait for more!
Cerviel chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Poor Helga... Excellent writing-I could really sympathize with her.
lilsteves chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That's really sad for Helga. I cant say she doesnt deserve it though...I hope it all works out for her and Arnold! I'll be waiting for the next chapter :).
Adrian Cavazos chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! I CAN ALMOST HEAR HELGA SAYING ALL OF THOSE WORDS. SHE IS #1 IN MY BOOK OF HEY ARNOLD! CHARACTERS!
Hikory chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I agree,even though I am only 18 I would like a good M rated I want to know is Helga goin to change or leave?Update soon pleaze.
Spirit chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
can't wait for the next chapter,very good story!
Anime Freak Inc chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
WWHHOOAA I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH IT IS ASWOME I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT UPDATE SOON
prima-dana chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I really love your story! I hope that you update soon!
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I JUST got my computer fixed. Lol! I AM SO relieved.

And OH! I love it! It's been SO long since "Dark at Heart". I'm really enjoying it and you've still got it. Thumbs up to u!
JessicaD Tigerlily -Nerf chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Wow, just wow. This has potential and I really need to read the finished product so... KEEP UP with the updates!
Jen chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
All I can honestly say is that I've missed your writing in this section of the fanfictions, and that I sincerely hope you'll keep it up (and update often! *hinthint* ;P). Good work!
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
omg that is the best hey arnold story i think i've ever read...keep up the good work!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
BratChild? THAT BratChild? Oh my ...

Where have you been ((checks)) last two years!

And what the heck happened with Dark at Heart? It was the most popular HA story ever (495 reviews the last time I've checked; I still have it on my 'puter somewhere...) It's a crime to keep it from the future generations! You have to re-post it.

Actually I'm not sure that persons who like 'adult' stories hang out in the HA! section ... But who knows?

And your new story ... looks pretty much like Dark at Heart. And it really hurts. Just like you intended, I guess.

To say the truth your grammar wasn't and still isn't very good. ("I’m suppose"; "Arnolds"; "Its taken" etc)
Solitaire's Mornie chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
i actually never have even considered reading hey arnold fanfiction, but i've been feeling very nostalgic for old school nickelodeon and i love your writing so i gave this a shot. i thought it was really good and you have everyone in character so well.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »