Reviews for Draco's Companion
Dragomir Woods chapter 8 . 5/27
Please Update I am Loving This Story
zhoover chapter 8 . 4/5
In the name of all that Is holy, why is every story that I fall in love with not been updated in years
ballet fairy chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
So Harry potter is an imposter and Alex is the real Harry potter nice
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Pleaseeeeeee continue your story is AMAZINGGGGG pleaseeee CONTINUE ! :)
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
It's. so. Beautiful
Soul Vrazy chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Can I ask next chapter?
Pretty please?
janel bennik chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
how can there be a harry potter and alex? isn't alex ment to be harry potter? confused me was all but other than that a good story. also when u say severus thought he saw some thing on alex is that ment to be the lighning bolt scar? if so then i think the next step is to get the wand let the scar show so that they can try and find out why there is two Harry Potter's. but really good story and hope u carry on. thank you for the great story!
Seppy chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Love love love, pleaseeee write more!
GLaDOS' Creator chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
I ove the story, but I must say . . . I am UNBELIEVABLY confused right now. Where does Alex actually come from? I mean, he lived with the dursleys so? . . .

Damn! My head hurts from thinking!
BreGurl23 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Hurry up with chapter 9 please :)
Lizzosaur chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
I do hope you continue, this is an excellent story.
Killed by Fandom chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
so who is this fake harry potter cause he isn't the real one what's this bond harry and draco have together and what happen to make everyone over protective of little harry was it with pansy when they were little or something else? please please please update!
Ruby Silken Sun chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Very sweet story.

Ideas for the future (if you ever think of coming back to it).

Someone seeing through whatever Alex is doing to hide his scar (I am assuming something as Snape almost saw something).

The Fake Harry failing to stop Voldy coming back so that you get confrontations and choosing of sides earlier.

Establish relationships as well as a falling out between fake harry being and Alex (due to one being arrogant and probably hurtful towards Draco) and then skip a head a couple of years in order to have Draco and Alex either save Sirius or uncover Barty impersonating Moody or otherwise mess up the Dark Lords plans.

Establish a Friendship with Tonks as she is Draco's cousin and perhaps get her help for later escapades.

The Wesley twins see Fake Harry and Alex'x real names on the Marauders map. Possibly also notice some guy by the name of Peter seems to be hanging around their brother.

Just suggestions of the top of my head feel free to pillage them or ignore them.

Thanks for writing

Hugs
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
great story can't wait to read more