Reviews for Draco's Companion
Jostanos chapter 8 . 5/30
Maybe they may take Alex to Gringotts for a variety of tests to not only see how much magic Alex has (is 'power level'), but also to find out his heritage, his abilities, and what vaults (if any) belong to him.

Doing so may also reveal any fraudulent actions have been going on before and since Alex was left at the Dursleys.

*shrugs* Just a thought.
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 2/27
But if Alex is Harry he should have magic
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 2/27
I love this story and wish to help you start it back up, I am a beta if you haven't guessed
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
Please update soon love it lots and really enjoying it please update soon
sakujun chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
I lovedddd this story! It's so good, and super interesting!
I hope you feel inspired again and keep up with this story, 'cuz it's soooo well written and facinanting.
Dragomir Woods chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
Please Update I am Loving This Story
zhoover chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
In the name of all that Is holy, why is every story that I fall in love with not been updated in years
ballet fairy chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
So Harry potter is an imposter and Alex is the real Harry potter nice
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Pleaseeeeeee continue your story is AMAZINGGGGG pleaseeee CONTINUE ! :)
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
It's. so. Beautiful
Soul Vrazy chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Can I ask next chapter?
Pretty please?
janel bennik chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
how can there be a harry potter and alex? isn't alex ment to be harry potter? confused me was all but other than that a good story. also when u say severus thought he saw some thing on alex is that ment to be the lighning bolt scar? if so then i think the next step is to get the wand let the scar show so that they can try and find out why there is two Harry Potter's. but really good story and hope u carry on. thank you for the great story!
Seppy chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Love love love, pleaseeee write more!