Reviews for Dictionary
Transgenic-girl chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Lol. I love the image of Chloe stealing the covers in an attempt to wake him.

Rofl. Her knocking him to the ground was priceless.

Lmao. I loved this chapter. Classic.
Shannonn14 chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
great chapter
NelStar7 chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
That was so adorable! I love this whole dictionary idea :] Keep up the great work!
Q chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
CUTE! o I love it! I've been following your work for a LONG time, but the "Submit" button would never work... Hm... I woder if it will work this time?
Transgenic-girl chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Rofl. Sexually Assaulted? Aw Clark, you know you loved it.

This got a T? *shakes head* You don't see anything!
trixy vixy chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
wonderful can't wait for another
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
You know, the summary said Chlark, so I checked it out, then I saw Lois, and THAT gave me a start, until I read further. If you intended Chloe to become Lois, you should've said so in your author's note. Anyway, despite the shock, it was a good story. Perry having a bad day is really not a good thing for anyone...unless you ARE Lois Lane (Chloe Sulivan in disguise).
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
He he he. Very amusing. Me likey mucho. One critique: while there's nothing wrong with a good Chlois, don't ever signify the character with "Chloe/Lois." A requirement for Chlois is you have to establish who she is when and where and with whom.

Also, if Clark Kent is an incompetant journalist, why does the hard-nosed Perry White keep him around? I believe in other media, he's at least competant, if not in the same range as Lois (or Chloe.)

I look forward to future chapters. Word of advice: don't get bogged down with any one motif. Variety is good.
dance-shop-snark chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
you should use either "glib" or "snark". that would make for a perfect chloe related story!

here are some other words I love to death. you may use them as I don't own them lol. this was a cute idea!

Glib(glib)-Performed with a natural, offhand ease: glib conversation. Showing little thought, preparation, or concern: a glib response to a complex question.

Intrepid( In-Tre-pid) -Resolutely courageous; fearless

Paradigm(para-dime)- One that serves as a pattern or model. A standard.

Aphorism(af-o-rism)- A usually pithy and familiar statement expressing an observation or principle generally accepted as wise or true

Hearsay(hear-say)- Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor

vapid(vaa-pid)- Lacking liveliness, animation, or interest.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 9/5/2006