Reviews for Forbidden Lust
El'Deva chapter 16 . 10/28
I love this story ! Hope to see an update soon
azraelknight chapter 15 . 10/10
What a story! I do understand the writer's block, but an update would be great.
irivel chapter 16 . 9/8
Where are you!? This story is great, please, come back!
Writer of Lies chapter 16 . 7/30
*screams inaudibly to myself as it is 3 am* *shakes fist to the moon* *google searches the nearest cliff so i can take a dive and remove these emotions* oH god i know in your bio you said you haven't much of an inspiration for sessrin at the moment but goddamn that cliffhanger and this story and the last date it was updated are all killing me *manic laughter*
LadyRin18825 chapter 16 . 7/15
Love it wish there was more but I love it none the less good work fellow writer -
Happytello98 chapter 16 . 6/21
OK I have been waiting almost a year to see an update,so I'm writing to let you know I'm still here waiting for an update, your stories are great this one is headed into the perfect direction, I know War us coming with Naraku, Sesshy and Rin live each other so please continue your story
Happy tello 98 chapter 16 . 4/20
How much longer do I have to wait for an update. This my favorite story. Come on update please.
rine28 chapter 16 . 3/30
Keep it up with your story please please please please update update as soon as humanly possible please
Karrat chapter 16 . 3/28
Continue please
Mahogany Wilson chapter 16 . 3/25
I don't get it . why are you making new story and updating other stories but not this one i have been waiting since last year. And still no update I just don't understand. While your other stories hold my interest while I wait for my true heart desire to be update and bring back to life...Your loving fan
Update? Please? I really like this story
happy tello 98 chapter 16 . 2/8
Love this story. Why haven't you updated in so long? Still waiting to finish reading.
CraziAznGirl chapter 16 . 1/22
This story is everything. I love it. Your writing is just perfect. I wish I had more to say but these sixteen chapters have been nothing less than amazing. God I hope there is an update soon, as well as to Freedom Fries!
mahogany chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
When will you update...I have been waiting for this story since you updated Freedom Fried but still no update. I hope you will do it soon because I love your writing and how strong you make Rin and how open Sesshomaru please don't stop.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
Nope nope nope pause for a moment but then say whatever an just sink those fangs into her neck buddy! Please!