Reviews for Another Beside Me? No way!
Likekazam chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
And the compitision is on D will Barbra be paired with anybody?
bamchickawow chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Lol!I watched an episode of the batman just so i could understand this story:P I understand now yay!Cat women so cool!pls continue the story and thanks for anwsering my question.!:)
26WhiteRaven chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
i love the storie has such aunique theme cause the always go to gotham but tim or jason even though hes dead it will be great that you leave it as a tim/rae cause i havent found anyone with that pairing .thanks for update
Delitelia chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Hi, I just wanted to tell ya that this story sounds pretty interesting and I want to read more! :3
Dragon-Fire-Fairy chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Update soon! I can't wait!
Rachel chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
I love it so far! Hurry up with chapter 3!
Fyrerayne chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Oh this is gonna get good...
VZETVRSN chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
This is a nice chapter,I really like where this is going!Keep it up and try to make longer chapters.
wewww chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
batman is SO cool!
Saathi chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Yay! Only one spelling error, as far as I can tell, in the whole chapter! Where you wrote 'secound' instead of 'second'.

Still interesting, keep going, please.
pinkalarmclock chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Hello! Great story so far, except for the whole spelling thingy. Just wondering, are you looking for a beta? Coz I'll do it for you if you want. My email's can you email me if you're interested (who, that sounds professinal! but i do beta for a lot of people, so if you want me to...)

Em x
26WhiteRaven chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
oww cute i dont what it was cute but cute i hope the next chapter put tim finally in the map love it
bamchickawow chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
kool story...um who is tim drake did you just make him up? Im not a big fan of batman so I dont know :P Update soon!
Likekazam chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
hm nice chapter although it isn't very... um eventful...a little bit of backround info is always nice *personality changes*
superheroxnerd chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
yay! two robins, doesn't that just sound great?(i don't think that the two robin identities overlapped each other...oh, well, it's your story!)

the titans east seem to be doing fine (yeah, right ]; i really like that scene!

spelling seems better, details are true to the comic (again! :D), and the storyline is really coming along!

excellent work! continue!