Reviews for Another Beside Me? No way!
Mio Amore chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
i really like! you got a good plot goin here ! continue please!
Likekazam chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
And the compitision is on D will Barbra be paired with anybody?
bamchickawow chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Lol!I watched an episode of the batman just so i could understand this story:P I understand now yay!Cat women so cool!pls continue the story and thanks for anwsering my question.!:)
26WhiteRaven chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
i love the storie has such aunique theme cause the always go to gotham but tim or jason even though hes dead it will be great that you leave it as a tim/rae cause i havent found anyone with that pairing .thanks for update
Delitelia chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Hi, I just wanted to tell ya that this story sounds pretty interesting and I want to read more! :3
Dragon-Fire-Fairy chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Update soon! I can't wait!
Rachel chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
I love it so far! Hurry up with chapter 3!
Fyrerayne chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Oh this is gonna get good...
VZETVRSN chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
This is a nice chapter,I really like where this is going!Keep it up and try to make longer chapters.
wewww chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
batman is SO cool!
Saathi chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Yay! Only one spelling error, as far as I can tell, in the whole chapter! Where you wrote 'secound' instead of 'second'.

Still interesting, keep going, please.
pinkalarmclock chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Hello! Great story so far, except for the whole spelling thingy. Just wondering, are you looking for a beta? Coz I'll do it for you if you want. My email's can you email me if you're interested (who, that sounds professinal! but i do beta for a lot of people, so if you want me to...)

Em x
26WhiteRaven chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
oww cute i dont what it was cute but cute i hope the next chapter put tim finally in the map love it
bamchickawow chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
kool story...um who is tim drake did you just make him up? Im not a big fan of batman so I dont know :P Update soon!
Likekazam chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
hm nice chapter although it isn't very... um eventful...a little bit of backround info is always nice *personality changes*
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »