Reviews for Fallen Angel
Kaylie-chan chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
great story - cant wait for the next installment
Illuminatilair chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
I So so love your story. Please UPDATE SOON!
Poemwriter98 chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Wow. What a fantastic chapter. I can't wait to read more and find out Dilandau's connection with Hitomi.
thepinkmartini chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
That is an excellent chapter, aside from the few spelling mistakes that I have spotted. I was so delighted that you updated because honestly, this is my favorite esca story that I'm reading at the moment. Anyways, chaos finally started and I'm glad that there were a lot of Dilandau scenes in here because he's clearly my favorite character. And I dare say that he's so sweet for saving Hitomi from the falling debris. He's such a sweetheart despite the fact that he's a pyro. As for Folken, I like the way you portray his character, just very silent and enigmatic.
kimmi0490 chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
awesome! can't wait for your next chapter. :D
kimmi0490 chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
aww i like this, hitomi and van seem so cute. keep it up, cant wait for your next chapter. x
Cherry Dragon chapter 12 . 7/7/2009
This is one original spin of the series we know and love... I LOVE IT!

I like how it losely follows the series but in a way, it doesn't and has it's own unique twists and elements!

Update soon~ 3
sush chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
It's been so long since you've released a chapter. Hopefully you won't wait as long to release the next one. Well written and from what I can tell carefully planned and laid out. Thanks for the originality that this holds.
Illuminatilair chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
HI!

IVE BEEN AN AVID FAN OF UR STORY. I CANT WAIT WHAT and HOW WOULD DILANDAU REACT TO THE BETROTHAL OF HITOMI TO VAN! Yey!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! SOON! SOON! THANKS.D
Storms-winter chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Hitomi said yes! Hitomi said YES!

I'm so glad that you updated! It didn't seem like it was that long to wait either. Can't wait to see what will happen next!

Storm
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Van was so sweet. You portrayed him perfectly with his shy manner and the fact that he's inadequate when it comes to words.

As for Dilandau and the antagonists, I love how their conversations seem so interesting. I'm really looking forward to Dilandau going wild and crazy in his guymelef.

Thanks for the update!
kiches-sarjilian chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
Nice to see a new chapter up, I'm expecting some action to ensue in the coming chapters.
Illuminatilair chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
hi!

ive been waiting for forever for this story to continue. I badly want to see how dilandau could pursuade hitomi to return to atlantis...PLEASE, make a follow up story
Storms-winter chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
This is awesome, I love the way that you've taken Hitomi and had her origins from Atlantis and fall to Gaea. And Van's quick decision to have her as his queen :D

Please continue, can't wait for an update

Storm