Reviews for To Have and to Hold
Molecular 12 chapter 15 . 10/2/2010
Please add more!
Molecular 12 chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD MORE! I love this story! I think you should delve into that "I ‘m having nightmares. What else is new Shal? And the same old story always ends the same old way." line n show wat jesse meant, how its happend before. But ya, i totaly think zadman should get jess again or jesse will have to be the hero and save rachel or something. Like its only him who can get in, cuz zadman wants to finish jess, and get his daughter or something. haha, n e ways, ideas haha. Cant wait for more! Please add more soon! tootles.
Sonnenschein3085 chapter 15 . 5/24/2007
i loved this story! is their going to be more?
Brakkari chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
You really did such a great job with this story. It's one of those I got hooked to and everytime searched for the next chapter. Though I didn't like the last chapter like the others, cause it was kind of too short for me (I was so excited about all that great hc-stuff to come and then it was "just" two month later, so I would have prefered if you would have taken yourself more time to upload and therefor written more Jesse-team-interaction/trauma).

But I would gladly read any sequel you'll offer... Pleease?

Hope to hear soon from you, Brakkari

PS: Is it "Zadman" or "Zandman"?
Molecular 12 chapter 15 . 4/23/2007
SWEET! I love the Jesse Shal stuff, its great! I love thier relationship. I also like ur suttle mention of his previous problems with nightmares n stuff. Kool, can wait for more! Tootles!
Molecular 12 chapter 14 . 4/11/2007
Great new chapter! Jesse rocks, haha! Please add more soon! Tootles!
victorwebsterx chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
more more more.I love Jesse.I love Brennen.I love Emma (They shouldn't have killed her off) I love Shalimar I love MUTANT X. more more more
Molecular 12 chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
Aw, leave it to Jess to say he's fine. That is amazing the cabin. And it seems in Jesse's style too, the way u described it. Kool, i can't wait for more soon! Thanks for replying to my last comment, tootles!
Molecular 12 chapter 12 . 3/13/2007
SWEET! OMG, so good! K, wait tho, y is it Jesse is half massing again? how was it helping? wat was this new power developement? Ne ways, pls add more soon! kool! Tootles!
Molecular 12 chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
SWEET! GO JESSE! Lol, gr8 story! Please add more soon! Jesse rocks, and sum how i just hav a feeling he may end up being the hero in the end! W/e, no matter wat u do hes still my hero, haha, wow that was so cheesy. Ne ways, please add more soon. Tootles!
aniki19 chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
oopps! woah...ur at chpt 9 already?

guess this review is way overdued,huh?

*grins sheepishly n hopes she can get away with it*

but hey, i'm here now n that's all that should matter,right?\

so,back to the review,then!

gosh! i must say, reading e previous chpts have definitely left me with the concluson of how evil u truly are!

*shivers*

but to make things worse, i actually relish each n every ridiculously tormenting chpt featuring hurt/angsty jesse!

*sighs* i don know who's more evil...u or me...lol!

anyway, great job so far...i love the clenching of my heart at every pain jesse is put through and oh!

please! more?
Molecular 12 chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
sweet! please add more soon! tootles!
skysgirlforever chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
YAY! They fond him! Now the question is can they get him out. I hope so and I hope Shal gets to beat Zedman to a Update Really Soon.
skysgirlforever chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Oh PLEASE let Shal beat the Holy HELL out of Zedman. Please don't let Jesse die you can' Update soon.
Duffster21 chapter 7 . 12/1/2006