Reviews for The Buddhist Baths
OceanFae chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was bloody hilarious... So well written... I'm gonna fave it! (and it even has slash in it!) (I'm a wennie, I usualy never fave a mature content story... but I love this one...)
freudian fuckup chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
you are awesome.

no, seriously, awesome.

one of the best good omens fics i've ever read. what's really impressive here is that you manage to write like the canon, but without seeming like you're trying to hard. you make it seem easy.

really, really great work.
Madame Peur chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
It's perfect. The setting, though I know nothing about Enlightenment, is well realised. It's all around well written. And the second half was not a large pile of crap. Your voice is casual and clean which makes reading it fun. Please write again. Consider this the voice of Enlightenment. Write on, write on.
Httw chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
ha, not only was that very enlightening, but also very amusing! i liked the post script! *grins*
GreyFlower chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I don't know a better way to comment, than to say this: I didn't have an account. I went and created one SPECIFICALLY so I could comment on this story. I thought it was THAT good. Yes, I'm serious. THAT WAS WONDERFUL. Religion and comedy and damn good-looking ethereal beings all in one spectacular story... it was great beyond words. My utmost compliments on your writing abilities. _

So yeah... have a nice day!
chawley and lowla chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I'm surprised by the lack of reviews, because I really enjoyed this. What killed me most was the abbot, oh god haha. Also feel free to make Crowley this cute all the time...or you know just really cold.
Lonicera Japonica chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
...I have no words. NO WORDS to tell you how awesome this is. NONE. Other than THIS IS AWESOME.

It's just, the whole thing...Brother Ladybug, and Crowley using his hands as England and France, and the whole discussion on balance, and the abbot scaring the heck out of Brother Mantis...all of it was just hilarious and adorable and...you know...enlightening. :D

Plus, the footnotes? They rock.
Seregwen Morthil chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Very good!

*fans self*

yes, yes, very /very/ good.

good for you.

please write again?

I love the inevitable theme song one!

-seri
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
You're now officially on my favorite author's list. This is adorable, although I will admit I skipped over some of the smut because I'm secretly five years old. The premise, execution, and details are all great! And the footnotes are almost worthy of Messrs. Gaiman and Pratchett themselves.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
There are no words. Who needs to wait for the next book? Oh my goodness, how on earth did you get it into your head that anyone could /not/ like this? If they didn't, they have obviously not yet obtained enlightenment _ Have I mentioned that you write the best lemons EVER? If Terry Pratchett himself wrote a lemon... *DEEPY disturbed*... okay, but still! Absolutely fantastic, laugh-out-loud funny, adorable, thoughtful, and just generally perfect, thanks for sharing.