Reviews for His Lucky day
sagey chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
would have loved to see that on tv..could have been how theygot together..great stuff

hugs
hifield chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wonderful story! Loved your writing and the happily ever after.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Absolutely loved this story. Teyla kissing him instead of letting him babble through the words that are hard for him was touching and shows how well she knows him.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Very nice story :o)

Teyla is just hell of a woman, hehe :o))
APFW chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Nice, I could see the characters interacting and romanicing in this manner. You should have expanded on this story.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I loved this. Really enjoyable.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Sorry, I have read this several times but did not review before. This was very well written. I like the tenderness (but not sappiness) between them - and the humor too. Loved it! :)
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
loved it, i am not normaly Teyla/John but this... i loved this
shelma32 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I loved it.

All the drama and romance was fab!

I would love to hear more from the story. :)

Shelley
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Excellent! especially loved the last bit! Though i do love the action too! Actually the whole story was fantastic!
Yarrharr chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
very good! normally I'm not one for a lot of Shep-whumpage, but this is a very well-written fic. i like how you show both John and Teyla's perspectives. and the ending is perfect :)
ayrstar chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I always love the JT stories, there are never enough of them, and you wrote this with a great plot, although with the M rating I was hoping for something more provacative.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Nicole, read this on the LJ. Loved it, just wanted to let you know. A small follow up on that kiss he owe's her would be nice - hint, hint - LOL.

Thanks for a great read.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Awesome Nicole... I loved it, so tender and sweet..