Reviews for Last Glance
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
where is the rest?!
Margarita123 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
i like that version ..i kind of wished that Aragorn did go for Eowyn, i hope you are carrying on because i would like to see what is happening next?
owlvisions chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Aw, I love this! EowynAragorn 4ever! ;D
BlackxValentine chapter 3 . 12/12/2008

was it? i can't remember?

cmoolas chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
OOH! Please update soon! It's nice to see that Arwen is happy that Aragorn is happy! I wish Eowyn and Aragorn got together in the movie! :'(
KFF chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Well with the odd spelling mistake this is a good storyline. I have often wondered myself about what would have happened if Aragorn and Eowyn fell in love. I actually read somewhere that Tolkien was planning on that happenining but changed his mind and he kept Aragorn with Arwen.
meredith chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
i would love it if you continue with the story

i know it's been a lonmg time since you started with it but it would be amazing if you could finish it

best of luck

mer chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
please continue with this story!

i love it

it really touched my heart and i love this couple and also, there are almost none fanfictions about this couple so please finish it!

be well
almostinsane chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Great chapter! Poor Arwen... Anyway, this was good! God bless!
Feafea chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
wo.. nice.. ek! aragorn would defintely take time to stand up again.. aw.. arwen actually left him! ah!

cant wait for the next chapter!
almostinsane chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Great story! Update soon! God bless!
Feafea chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
tt was a fast update.. hehez.. same 2 words.. next chap?

hehez.. cant wait to see wad happens next..
Feafea chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
hahaz.. 2 words. next chap?

though i dun realli like the pairrings, i do nt mind them and realli wanna see wad you are up to.. hehez.. however, do take note of your spelling.. yupps.. is there ani possibility that arwen would appear? keke
The Irish Mob chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Unfortunately, this does not work for several reasons.

More than half of this chapter is simply the script of the movie transferred into paragraph form. As well, in both movie and book canon, Aragorn and Eowyn do not fall in love. I realize, of course, that there are plenty of AU's that support this relationship. If you had several chapters of backstory giving a plausible reason as to why Aragorn would simply abandon Arwen, I would have no problem with it. Just because Undomiel has left for Valinor, it does not mean Aragorn will go after the next woman he sees. If you were not suggesting a romance between the two, I apologise, however, that is what your writing seemed to suggest.

Finally, please run your document through with a beta, or failing that (I realise they are hard to come by), spell check.

- The Irish Mob
steelsheen chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Ooh, what a lovely one shot.