Reviews for Do You Think It's Alright?
daChickaDee chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Great story guys! One of the best! I am shocked that some people could just leave it in the middle and trash you, every story exists only as long as it has a proper ending, and yours was truly great! And yes, I agree, take that, season 8 writers! This is how it should have gone down. It was hot, and brilliantly written, and really intense! Great job!

Oh, and thank you also for making me re-discover and love pink floyd again :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I loved this story it was hard to read at times but I had faith you loved them as much as I did
M chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
Mindblowing!
M chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
OMG! This was frickin' hard to read! I feel kinda tired now, so heartbreaking! But since you promissed happy endings, i'll keep going on it! It's so tense!
Manic Penguin chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
I've gotta admit, as much as all the angst and J/H hurt was hard to take, the worst thing for me was Eric's Luke/Leia fantasy. I mean, I know he only had the first movie to go by, but I have all the facts (and am a HUGE sci-fi nerd) and twincest is just not sexy.
appalove chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Ok, bravo, that was an epic final chapter. This fic was so suspenseful! And the revelation in the previous chapter was great (won't spoil it here in case anyone reads these reviews), because in earlier chapters I was wondering what the hell these OOC characters were thinking! Funnily enough, this version of events, as whacked out as it became, was probably just as plausible as the dreck we got in Season 8. Clearly this fic was carefully planned and written by you guys, again bravo!
appalove chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Wow, I'm so glad I stuck it out to the end of this chapter! This story is very well written and engrossing but so deeply upsetting and I kept hoping it would turn around. Now that it has, I'm relieved to be reading the last chapter. Your author's note makes sense. I think you're right this story needs a second reading to really get it, because this first time I've just been on the edge of my seat as everything spiralled into crazy town!
Wenjieda chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
That was one heck of a ride! Great job, I had faith in you guys the whole time :D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
I don't know who Jackie and Hyde think they're fooling by claiming to hate each other.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Speechless ...
Vicky chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Eric is such a pervert. Donna is gonna kill him.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Craziest story ever
w chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
i really enjoy following these stories
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Wow Crazy- Naked hyde proposing to naked Jackie i gotta see. Sequel?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
So Confused. What's going on? I have no idea why this is happening. There better be a happy ending.