Reviews for Do You Think It's Alright?
SuferInSilence44 chapter 12 . 4/9
i almost left but i needed a happy ending. i really had to push myself through that. i won't admit to how much i cried but despite that, i defiantly don't regret reading. amazing work!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
Redemption. Oh I am so glad! JH forever!
(Flipping the bird at season 8 writers)
RantyFanGirl chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Holy mostaccioli. I admit, I nearly jumped off the coaster, twice. But instead I grabbed on tony he safety bar for dear life and it was so worth it. This was a truly amazing story and my feels are currently all overy the place. Thank you, ladies. I'm a decade-ish late to the fandom, but I adored the crap out of this.
majorfangirling1 chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
Wait . . . So it was all a dream?! This entire thing that left me sobbing in a heap on my bedroom floor . . . Was just a dream Hyde had? You are one sneaky son of a bitch! But don't worry, I love you anyway! One chapter to go and I'm breaking out in a nervous sweat, yikes!
majorfangirling1 chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
I know I said I wouldn't read on . . . I posted that review and then read on straight after (I'm fucking crazy, I know) . . . So she was drugged . . . Ok . . . I'm gonna read on now . . .
majorfangirling1 chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
No. I stopped reading after chapter five. I'm sorry but I just couldn't finish it. Jackie wouldn't cheat, she's not that type of person, remember how guilty she felt after she kissed the cheese guy when she was still with Kelso? She would never cheat on Hyde, never.
Jess chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I gotta say though, my initial hesitation on not continuing the story has more to do with my discomfort than it has anything to do with the story, because it is great. I'm glad I'm on this ride.
Jess chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
I have to admit that I stopped here and I seriously got pissed off and almost quit. However, I stopped for a second, and decided to jump ahead, read your note in the next chapter. Unfortunately your author's note just didn't do it for me, because the last chapter was just way too much for me to handle, so I decided to quit againt. But! Indecision made me stop again, so I just had to know what I was getting myself into. I jumped ahead by reading some of your reviews just to see some glimpse of what horrible Greek like tragedy/drama I was gonna have to endure. I'm not gonna lie getting a little bit of a spoiler really illuminated and demystified the scary closet full of potential monsters this story turned into. Lol, so basically I'm sticking with it.
daChickaDee chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Great story guys! One of the best! I am shocked that some people could just leave it in the middle and trash you, every story exists only as long as it has a proper ending, and yours was truly great! And yes, I agree, take that, season 8 writers! This is how it should have gone down. It was hot, and brilliantly written, and really intense! Great job!

Oh, and thank you also for making me re-discover and love pink floyd again :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I loved this story it was hard to read at times but I had faith you loved them as much as I did
M chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
Mindblowing!
M chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
OMG! This was frickin' hard to read! I feel kinda tired now, so heartbreaking! But since you promissed happy endings, i'll keep going on it! It's so tense!
Manic Penguin chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
I've gotta admit, as much as all the angst and J/H hurt was hard to take, the worst thing for me was Eric's Luke/Leia fantasy. I mean, I know he only had the first movie to go by, but I have all the facts (and am a HUGE sci-fi nerd) and twincest is just not sexy.
appalove chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Ok, bravo, that was an epic final chapter. This fic was so suspenseful! And the revelation in the previous chapter was great (won't spoil it here in case anyone reads these reviews), because in earlier chapters I was wondering what the hell these OOC characters were thinking! Funnily enough, this version of events, as whacked out as it became, was probably just as plausible as the dreck we got in Season 8. Clearly this fic was carefully planned and written by you guys, again bravo!
appalove chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Wow, I'm so glad I stuck it out to the end of this chapter! This story is very well written and engrossing but so deeply upsetting and I kept hoping it would turn around. Now that it has, I'm relieved to be reading the last chapter. Your author's note makes sense. I think you're right this story needs a second reading to really get it, because this first time I've just been on the edge of my seat as everything spiralled into crazy town!