Reviews for Juxtaposition
Flarga chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
D'AAAAW! X3 i love this so much! X3
adamjb chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really wish that this is how Kingdom Hearts could have ended up. Oh well. Awesome story.
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is how the game should have ended darn it! I like the sap (so cute!) sooo much better than 'Roxas fades away inside Sora'. Talk about getting the short end of the non-existent stick. I really like how Roxas reacts to Sora's mother. He seemed kinda baffled. XD
ansari chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Okay, wow.

That is... *cute*. Not painfully so, just right, and it's *perfect*. This is a the *perfect* resolution to the whole Roxas-vs-Sora debate, and it's *awesome*.

Short and sweet. I love it, it's getting favourited, and I'm going to go raid your profile now.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Nice but what was the plot? I'm confused. Why is Roxas and Sora separate?
Kat Morning chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is just too cute for words. Seriously. Just adorable! I've always felt like Roxas got shafted in the story, and this made me smile like an idiot. Really well-written and super super cute.
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw how cute, I liked reading his. The bed thing was rather funny.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh wow, this is such awesome-ness. The whole idea of Roxas not having vanished is amazing all on it's own, but you writing it so that she was Sora's brother all along, that's a win right there. I sort of fell bad for him though, becasue if Sora's mom (and his too, apparently) thinks he's sick all day she's going to keep coming in and checking on him when there's no Sora around to save him, and we all know he won't like that. Still, this is pure greatness, thank you so much for writing it.

crimson-obsidian-rose
Kiesha chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Hahahahaha win. Epic win. Sora must have enjoyed that.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
The ending was sweet, in an odd way. His life is his own, and it does not belong to anybody else. Glad at least one writer out there has established this. Also, NO MISUSE OF APOSTROPHES! I cannot explain how much it aggrivates me when people misuse apostrophes, so thank you very much! :)

I like this. It's nice work.
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw, so sweet. Many kudos
Lady Nagome of the West chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
How cute! I really did wish Roxas didn't disappear...thank you for entertaining that thought!

P.S.- Your english is much better than most Americans...
danse chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
fadls;kfjdl; CUTE. :D
chibi luci chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
yes, fluffy and sappy, but still good. .
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That... Was... CUTE!I love it! If Roxas is back as Sora's twin... What about Namine? Does she get to be Kairi's? That would be cute! Are you planning on adding to it?