Reviews for Healed
Merel chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
What a beautiful little story. I love how you set it up - detailing the facts the reader needs to get their physical bearing, then mingling it so cohesively with Eames' inner dialog that brings pulls the reader in emotionally.

And then the exquisite coup de grace of the tulips - sweet and touching, with being sacchrine.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Who isn't? *snorts*

Seriously, join the club, sister.

I loved this. It's got to be amongst your best one shots even if it's obviously part of a series and not the typical stand alone. The scene where Alex comes back and MCS hassles her is priceless. I also liked the bit about Bobby over-feeding her and needing to be released for exercise. It's little bits such as that that make your stories so human.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
THAT'S IT! I would've jumped him in a second! Police filled building and all! God I love him...That was so sweet!...Sorry...This made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Although my cheek started to hurt a bit in the beginning, lol. The Rocky thing was amazing, I started giggling there.
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Cute story. I'm so sick of angst! This is excellent and believable, most of the romances i end up saying, 'yeah, right the characters would act that way!' This one rings true. of course he wouldn't forget. love it, Emily
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
i'm gonna melt with all this sugary fluff...I'm on a permanent fluff sugar high ... BRING IT ON ... again!

Sassy

LOL! and the rocky theme...interesting...i might have do a vid with that :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Aw. Sequel?
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
That was a sweet post-script. Always thoughtful and very easy to love, yep, that's Bobby...and of course, pure and utter B/A fluff is always welcome!
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aww, really good! Just what I was in the mood for! Nice job.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Aww... sweet.
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
So important... sigh... You know what, I'm turning 16 in a month and I want Bobby for my birthday. Dress him up in one of his undercover outfits, don't allow him to shave for a few days, and stick a bow on his head. And then, happy birthday to me.

Anyway, I'm digressing. Adorable fic.
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Yay. I love fluffy!fic. Wonderful way to go off to work.
Greer Bontro chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Utterly charming! sighs...
venenina chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Wow... that was perfect. :-)
jenny chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
*sigh* man, you really know how to pry out the sappy romantic side of me. this is great. and the theme song from rocky? lmao
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Perfect...So sweet and fluffy :D just the way i like it :D