Reviews for Black and Twilight
Ali Starke chapter 1 . 2/23
I think I love this already, and I don't even have all that much to go on.
Smokeing chapter 10 . 1/4
Very interesting thank you for the story hope you write more soon
Rationally Ill chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Very interesting...pacing could be slower, but this is funny.
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
In other words you've set it up for Harry to still be friends with the moRon, even though Harry is supposedly dark.
...What a waste of a Dark Harry.
katraj0908 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Oh my god, I can't. This is wonderful
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I love your story, please update soon.
tiure chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
i like the idea but...the chapters are sooo small
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is old I get that, You may or may not be active, (I'm to lazy to check your profile) That is another given. But based on Chapter one alone I can tell this is going to be a well made crack fic...Will read, then write what I call a pester review to try to convince you to finish this if it is as incomplete as it seems.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Nice
lokobookworm95 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
If you continue this, it's likely to be really funny!
bananacupcakes chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
please update soon :)
Loyal Hufflepuff Anne chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
I love your story. :) I loved Harrys line, "O God, I can't decide." That had me cracking up.
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Having the Potters be Dark...interesting. Anyway I like the small bits of information at the beginning of the stories. It's nice how you kept it the same with Harry finding out about Flamel from a chocolate frog card. And what is it with wizards and hyphoned names...You-Know-Who, You-Know-What and all that other stuff...
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
I really like this story, but you should check the spelling of your spell incantations and people's names. The Harry Potter Lexicon is pretty useful for that.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
This would be really good if you were serious. I mean calling him Harry You-Know-What is silly, they cal grindelwald by his name and they only call voldemort you-know-who because he tortured/killed you if you called him by hhis real or made up name.