Reviews for All I Got and All I Want
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
A very nice story. Glad the boys managed to kick butts without getting hurt themselves.
Glad that the people of Signal saw more than just two gay people living together, and saw two guys who will stand up for what is right.
Maybe a sequel?
WCUGirl chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Hi there

I have only just found this story (not sure what took me so long) but I am mightily impressed by it. It was very powerful, and yet didn't need too many details to bog it down. Very well written, you captured their emotions and their relationship beautifully. I only wish I'd found this sooner.

Thanks! :)

Jen
J and D's Mom chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Excellent! Bravo! Thank you so much for that wonderful story. I really, really wish it could have been like that for them.
onefreetoroam chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Nice chapter - had me a little worried there when that tire iron was coming down - glad Jack saw it.

Thanks for the story - hope to see more (you put {the end} at the bottom but left the top with the update date - so not sure if it's really the end or just the end of the chapter - anyway, hope to see more stories from you and more chapters if it isn't the end.
Sorcha's Eredita chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Wow... this is the first Brokeback Mountain fanfic i have ever read and let me tell you, it was so amazing..! ) i LOVE Ennis and Jack and you did so much justice to them... update soon )
onefreetoroam chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
Gosh darn it - you stopped just when it was getting really interesting. LOL

Can't wait to see how this turns out - glad the boys are standing up to the roughnecks - you'd think they'd get some help from some of those macho men in the bar though - maybe their not so big after all.

Thanks again.
J and D's Mom chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Another stellar Chapter friend still playing like a film in my minds eye. So realistic and true to the orginal characters. Story draws you in, grabbed me in the first paragraph and has not let go yet. Anxiously awaiting the next installment. Thank You for sharing your talent.
fenlyn chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Zane, this is great! Very realistic and believable actions and dialogue. Pacing is just right, setting the scene, building the tension.
onefreetoroam chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Now that's just darn right dirty - stopping right when it was going to get naughty. LOL

Enjoyed this so far - be interesting to see how it works out - wonder if their going to have problems? What has happened with Ennis' kids, etc.?
callie winters chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I'm intrigued! Can't wait to read the next part.