Reviews for Stolen Away
lilgenious chapter 29 . 6/2/2011
Oh yes you have to continue with this! It is a really good story and I enjoy the fact that you have well thought out characters. Keep writing for the saga!
elf mermaid chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
After I write this review, I have to leave on a trip, but I can still check my e-mail, do can I ask you a question about the story? Will there still be any mermaid stuff in it? And even if the answer is no, I still thank you for answering my question. :)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 29 . 4/1/2008
that was awesome! wasn't the fontaines' daughter named marianne? that's what you said in chapter 11, but you changed it to marjorie in the epilogue. it was really surprising when you revealed victor's mother to be maria, although, now that i look back, there were clues. my favorite line out of the whole story was: '"Victor,” Eros said, revealing himself finally in the dark, and raising his eyebrows. “You have a tail. I think that Love is quite possibly more believable than that…”' once again, great story! thanks for writing!
Realilly chapter 29 . 1/7/2007
*gasp*

You are an amazing writer. Have you written a book yet?

You know what? All your fairy tales should be in a large book. Like bedtime stories. I'm serious. Talk to a stupid publisher.
Realilly chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
i think that she ran away. or maybe they just lied (the duke guy) to him. cuz they suck. :D
Realilly chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
aw...
Realilly chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
aw...they're so CUTE!
laurashrub chapter 29 . 1/1/2007
Well done. It's so nice to see everything tied up together so neatly. It was a beautiful ending and you should be proud of it. I'm glad that I took the majority of this journey with you and I will continue my journey with many of your other stories. Any addition to the de Winter collection will definitely be welcome, trust me!
FaylinnNorse chapter 29 . 12/31/2006
Aww, such a nice, happy ending! Wonderful story, I really loved it! You had such good ideas! I'll look forward to any future stories about the de Winters!
Backroads chapter 29 . 12/31/2006
Aw... very appropriate ending! Loved this! I think it's remarkably insane how you went from the comparitively simple story of the first one to all the complexities of this, and still managed to keep it so delightful! Godo to see it all ends well.
i'mobsessivecompulsive chapter 29 . 12/31/2006
AWE! i caint believe its over. I truly enjoyed this story from start to finish. I'll be looking for more De Winter stories hehe ;). Good job. This story was awesome!
laurashrub chapter 28 . 12/30/2006
WOAH! MARIA? Talk about your twists of fate. You have more twists in here than Spaghetti! I am VERY impressed with events and how they have been described. Bravo and muffins abound!

PS...do you have any idea why I'm not being told about these chapters?
i'mobsessivecompulsive chapter 28 . 12/30/2006
WOW! This chapter was amazing. Go tess/victor! woot! This was very touching. I was holding my breath the entire chapter. But i'm soo glad Emma came back to life. But poor Maria. Ahh well. Are you going to make a epilouge? I hope so. Keep up the good work.
ella plain and simple chapter 28 . 12/30/2006
I am so glad that Emma's okey! I guess the evil step sister is not so evil anymore. Will you be writing her story to? Well anyway great story! I really want to know what happens next!
FaylinnNorse chapter 28 . 12/30/2006
You updated! And twice! Unfortunately, I didn't know about it for the lack of alerts. Grr...lovely updates tho! I got a bit confused in this last chapter with all the different people...so glad that Emma didn't die! Update soon!