Reviews for Shining Collection
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 50 . 3/12/2007
:O!

Did Lust do what I thought she just did? :O

Daddy Elric chapter 51 . 3/7/2007
AW! *kicks Envy* Ed made Us cry. He feels disowned. xD *cling* That was good, though! Nice Taisa! Killeded! xD Taisa gets all the good ideas. He has so many! Meanie, all the ideas are his. Course some of them could have been Ours secondhand had We stolen some of Taisa's, but We just like complaining about not having any. xD
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 49 . 2/6/2007
Yay!

Oh and something different - I like it a lot :D

*likes dinosaurs as well as kitties*
Daddy Elric chapter 49 . 2/5/2007
HOMGMAESLIZZY. xD Taisa made him up? That's so cols.

xD We love how Roy's eating the fat kid. xD Icky, Roy! High cholesterol... xD At least he saved the other ones for later.
LoveChild Rosie chapter 49 . 2/4/2007
HOMG SHE DIED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JURASSIC PARK AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

NEXT WE DO JAWS XD
Daddy Elric chapter 48 . 2/1/2007
...x3... BAHAH.

xD We likes, Taisa! o-o Board? What board? Tells! We want to know. *cling* Taisa's gettin' all this inspirations while he's on his other computer but We gots NUFFIN. Share!
Daddy Elric chapter 47 . 1/19/2007
xDD Awesome! More of it! Rose IMed Us and she was like "Taisa xD WRote another RER xD" but We'd already gotten here. xD She's going on about "it's his FLAVA OF THE MONTH" /right/ now. xD But it was god, Taisa! Poor Roy, being beated up. And /Pony/! xD We actually forgot about that, We weren't thinking about it. Luff Taisa for this! *cling* His stuff's so god.
Daddy Elric chapter 46 . 1/18/2007
Aw! Cute widdle Roy. He's so cute like that. xD Now We want to have Ed bitten by some ebil zoo animal. Which reminds Us that Roy owes Ed a date to the zoo! xD And We sort of want to give Rubens like, some weird animal... x3 *ebil ideas blooming*
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 46 . 1/18/2007
*SQUE*
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 45 . 1/14/2007
*grins* Another spectacular chapter, Taisa :D

Hee hee... KimxRoy pairings are rare but good - especially when you write them :3

Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 43 . 1/9/2007
Aw.. hee hee

That IS cute :3

Keep on going, Taisa :3

Daddy Elric chapter 44 . 1/9/2007
xD Poor poor Roy, so annoyed with everything. xD And finally someone's on Edo's side, too! Luff for Roy. xD
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 42 . 11/25/2006