Reviews for The Huntress of the League
Warrior of Faith chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
please update soon.

I'd love to read the next installment
OpalOf chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Your writing... intrigues me. I hope you haven't forgotten about this story. I would like to see how it ends.

Your obedient servant,
D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
OMG ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE !
Kelsey chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
hey great story read ur other ones "the youngest one" and "the youngest one 2" thought they were great as well keep posting :D
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
You better continue this story soon. I hate waiting a year. It's too good to wait. HURRY! PLEASE!
Vampgirl13 chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
I love your story! I'm a big fan of both Van Helsing & LXG. Please, please, PLEASE update! I want to know what happens next!
JmcSTARGATEsg1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR STORY BUT...

Don't delete this right away all i want is to tell you that I'm sorry the comment that was left on your bebo. That wasn't Jessica that was me i didn't want you to know it was me since i was so mad at you. But all that did was lead to more trouble and get jesse in to trouble so i'm sorry. I really wasn't thinking clearly. I know right now we are not at the best of terms and with this whole situaltion but for the sanity of us and ALL of our parents we NEED to find a way to live together and be around each other with out getting upset or end in a yelling match. I'm sorry that it seems like that i took his side but from our point of view it looked as if you were not upset or sad at all. but i am not really sure what to do and i know we haven't all ways gotten along and we have had our little fights but there was other times that we did get along and those times were the best and i was only trying to make Chris feel better after this whole thing so i'm sorry if i did anything else to make you upset cause i really didn't do it on pupose. So if you want to try and be friends again i'm willing to try again

Love Julynne
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I love it so far! Please Update soon I really really can't wait to read the rest!It is awsome I love Sarah! And oh I just can't wait! I love Skinner he is my favorite member of the League next to Nemo... please have Nemo say more and interact with the others Pleas!

your now adoring fan lol!

~Kairi's-twin~
HelioQueen chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Hmm..

this is interesting..

Okay, reviwing

I like the fact, that you dont put movies charecters words to Sarahs mouth, she has her own words and the ones from the movie arent just standing around.

(try to make-out something, english isnt my first language)

you probably have been told how slow you are undating, right?

There is alot of.. lets say complicated, words (cant find better word)in this fic, though they can be understanded from the context.

You are moving on, you dont keep rambling about one event.

Very good fic!

Keep writing!

T: Heli from Finland
anon chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Thank you for updating your awesome fic.
Perpetually Clueless chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Great chapter! Please update soon!
HughJackmanFan chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
not bad, I have saw movie LXG, this movie was okay. )

I hope, next chapter )
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Love it as per usual! I love both these movies top stuff :D
SarcasticEnigma chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
you have to update! and soon! this is such a good start, and it's a nice chance from all the other VH fics out there. please, please, please UPDATE SOON!