Reviews for Observations
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I knew it was Batman! Sorry about that, I like when I'm right about stories. Well this was great, please keep writing great stories like this!
ljp chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Ooh. Hot stuff. You surprised me because I assumed it was Jimmy, waht with the picture-taking. I don't know. I liked that it was Batman though - see it's "complete" but I wouldn't mind more :)
pyrebi chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Ni-i-i-ice! I totally wasn't expecting that, but I loved it once I got it. I don't have a single doubt in my mind that Bruce Wayne would be keeping tabs on all of these superheroes. After all, what could be more destructive than someone with all of these colossal powers suddenly freaking out and going on a rampage?

As for all of those people who were going "huh?", fah. This is totally plausible (and, I'll add, highly entertaining!). Batman's not all into trusting and seeing the good in everyone. Thanks for the read, I liked it.
Angel452 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Why does Batman consider Clark and Jason "Potential Problems"?
Fluffy0987 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I was so sure you were talking about Lex Luthor... Why the hell is Bruce stalking Jason? And why is Clark a 'potential problem'? I thought they got along well...

I need answers, update!
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
INTERESTING! That was really very original. I have to give you credit for catching me off guard. I didn't see that coming.
Trudyann B chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Bruce came off as a very bad guy. I don't like him here at all.
BellaCordelia chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I'm not exactly sure where you are going with this story as of yet, but you have me intreuged(however you spell that):-)
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
WTF? Bruce Wayne aka Batman breaking and entering? Uh...okay...Why? WHY? I command you to update! You've intrigued me and now I *must* have more...Please? Please?
Eviefan chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow that is very awesome STory I was worried about who this might be until you said it was Bruce, so I'll look foward to hearing or rather reading more..write more write more