Reviews for Everything you want
One more chapter? NOOOOO! Please update soon!
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 24 . 3/30
Yuuuuupy! This has to be the best chapter ever! Yeeeaaaaaah! They're back to normal! Omw! I'm really jumping now! Thank you thank you thank you for making this chapter like this! Aww! Sweeeeeeeet Neji & Ino! Aw man, only one more chapter and an epilogue?! :( bummer
Dlsruptlon chapter 24 . 3/23
Lol I forgot to review when I finished reading the first time. Awesome. Yes a little sad but still looking forward to the ending. Keep writing ;)
Sopas back please sign we don't have time no joke spread word
AntwSpring chapter 24 . 3/16
One of the best stories i have read. The development between ino and neji is perfect. Its not to fast nor to slow. I loved it that he gave her a second chance. And i truly believe that neji will be one hell of a jealous bf. But he is so cute. He is alowed to be. Lol. Well done and i am a great fan...
Hours chapter 24 . 3/15
LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! :) I'm so excited for the next chapter hope you update soon
kitty chapter 24 . 3/14
Honestly, you've gotten much better since the first chapter. Like every chapter you seem to get better and better and the more i feel myself enjoying the story. Can't wait to read the ending!
Please update, one of the best, if not best the best fanfiction I've read EVER!
elli-sofia chapter 23 . 3/10
I think I might die if you don't update soon! This is just soooooooo gooooood!
HiSaGa chapter 23 . 3/6
Update soon please! I love your story. :D
Dlsruptlon chapter 23 . 3/3
This is very exciting so far...KEEP WRITING. I didnt think i could but I really like this pairing. I hope you write more stories with neji and ino.
melisha0209 chapter 1 . 1/28
been looking for a good fic, finally found one. i hope u could finish this story :)
Awesome! Had me from the start. Hope to see the next chapter soon. :D
MyNightWish chapter 23 . 1/23
Poor Ino, I felt my heart sinking along with here during some parts of this chapter. I am so greatful to Neji for saving her from Sasuke. I wonder if anybody else witnessed it. I really hope Neji can forgve her soon. Ahhhhh! I want them to have a happy ending so bad. Thank you for such a great chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 23 . 1/18
A few mistakes, well, I think, I know of one tho'! It was when you said "builded", it's actually "built" :). Anyways, on with the review, Ino does deserve Neji! Maybe not at this particular moment but eventually Neji will realize he needs Ino, eventually she will realize they need each other, she did the right thing telling him, she did ... I know it hurts him a lot but I know he'll forgive her, he'll realize he needs her .. They need each other! ... Anyways, I did love this chapter ... "No Sasuke no!" *swats his hand* *smacks him across the face* "get a life! Ino belongs to Neji!" Lmao haha sorry just had to write that anywayyyys UPDATE *drools* I'm ADDICTED TO THIS FIC! Updatteeeeeee! Hehe ... Me likey this fic verrrry much *evil grin* ... Bye now :).