Reviews for Everything you want
aleyaNSYI chapter 11 . 5/31
I think you can be author although your mum...yeah bla bla but i will support you to achieve your goal to become author because your storyline impressed me and i can't forgot your story!It always be in my mind n i accidentally mesmerized it
aleyaNSYI chapter 11 . 5/26
Konnichiwa!You're a great author n i enjoy your storyline and absolutely i luv your ending..
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 24 . 3/23
Wow, wow, wow. I love it.
Reader chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
This is definitely one of the stories that I like the most in the Naruto universe and of this couple.
I actually joined you around chapter 15, and because I have a great memory. I can't help but think about this OTP and then just come back to this story and re read!
I hope that you are still planning to continue the story (particularly because you are so close to putting an end to it since 2006).
I noticed that you are still active writing other stories, so I hope that you are able to get the inspiration you need to be able to finish it! :) (and oh the scene we are waiting for hahahaha)
Anyways, hope you are having a great day, and hopefully, see you soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Despite the fact that it has not been update I always somehow ends up orbiting back here when I want to read something from this amazing couple.
I only hope you have not given up on this, especially since you are so close to be able to finish it :)
I hope that you can be able to finish this milestone in your writing haha.
Anyways, much love, may the muses be with you and I hope you are able to make this two amazing characters have a happy ending! Thank you,
Gaby
Joan chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time reading this! I actually read the whole thing in one sitting! I hope you find the time and inspiration to write the final chapters! This is a wonderful story! There are not a lot of nejixino stories, this is one of the best out there! Thanks! Update soon! PLEASE!
mak chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
I NEED THE FINAL CHAPTER OMFG WHERE ARE YOU
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 24 . 5/7/2015
Cough cough. You haven't forgotten about this have you? One more chapter, YOU CAN DO IT!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
The BEST history with THE AWESOME NEJI HYUGA I've ever read *-* In the other ones, they describe wrong Neji and the describe him as a person who at the second he mets with whoever is the girl, he acts like a love sick person...I simply don't like it.
Thank you very much for writing this ...AMAZING AWESOME WONDERFUL ENTERTAINING I don't have words to describe your style of writing... Thank you
~ Flying Whalecorn
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Muahahahahaaaa... Snip snip sniiiiiipppp (evil grin) You shall never get awaaayyyyy! Hehe...
Guest chapter 24 . 4/18/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfictions and like literally I saw how you left it and updated it again.
You must be getting a lot of reviews about this. But I just want to say that it would be wonderful if you were able to finish it... I mean you are so close only one chapter and the epilogue left and OMG I am still waiting for that beautiful scene you promised hahahaha

You crafted a fantastic story regarding these individuals and I can see them in love now, and they are just dorks and I love it!

Anyways, I'll be really happy if you were able to finishing. Still, thank you so much for writing it :)
Titan18 chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
nextttttt please :D
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
I am dying to see this updated. You are so close to finish it so I would really love to see another update. Maybe as a Christmas gift? Yes?

Good job, do update soon.
True Essence chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
I really like this story. I said it before, I think, NejiTen is my thing but this right here, is definitely a good story for Neji and Ino. I wouldn't have ever thought the two of them would ever get together, sure I can imagine her finding him insanely attractive (I mean who wouldn't?) and all of that but it just wouldn't work out. But you have shown here (especially since everyone is so in character) that they could.

So with that said, I'm waiting for these last updates, not patiently I might add, but waiting. So... please update. Sheesh, I need to find my Neji. *thumbs up*
True Essence chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
This is pretty old but I'm just discovering it and I like it so far... and thought it was cute just NO! NEJI CANNOT HAVE SHORT HAIR! *sighs* It really was cute, it's still long I suppose but IT'S HIS HAIR! NO! But still good chapter :)