Reviews for Everything you want
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 24 . 5/7
Cough cough. You haven't forgotten about this have you? One more chapter, YOU CAN DO IT!
The BEST history with THE AWESOME NEJI HYUGA I've ever read *-* In the other ones, they describe wrong Neji and the describe him as a person who at the second he mets with whoever is the girl, he acts like a love sick person...I simply don't like it.
Thank you very much for writing this ...AMAZING AWESOME WONDERFUL ENTERTAINING I don't have words to describe your style of writing... Thank you
~ Flying Whalecorn
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 4 . 5/5
Muahahahahaaaa... Snip snip sniiiiiipppp (evil grin) You shall never get awaaayyyyy! Hehe...
This is one of my favorite fanfictions and like literally I saw how you left it and updated it again.
You must be getting a lot of reviews about this. But I just want to say that it would be wonderful if you were able to finish it... I mean you are so close only one chapter and the epilogue left and OMG I am still waiting for that beautiful scene you promised hahahaha

You crafted a fantastic story regarding these individuals and I can see them in love now, and they are just dorks and I love it!

Anyways, I'll be really happy if you were able to finishing. Still, thank you so much for writing it :)
Titan18 chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
nextttttt please :D
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
I am dying to see this updated. You are so close to finish it so I would really love to see another update. Maybe as a Christmas gift? Yes?

Good job, do update soon.
True Essence chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
I really like this story. I said it before, I think, NejiTen is my thing but this right here, is definitely a good story for Neji and Ino. I wouldn't have ever thought the two of them would ever get together, sure I can imagine her finding him insanely attractive (I mean who wouldn't?) and all of that but it just wouldn't work out. But you have shown here (especially since everyone is so in character) that they could.

So with that said, I'm waiting for these last updates, not patiently I might add, but waiting. So... please update. Sheesh, I need to find my Neji. *thumbs up*
True Essence chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
This is pretty old but I'm just discovering it and I like it so far... and thought it was cute just NO! NEJI CANNOT HAVE SHORT HAIR! *sighs* It really was cute, it's still long I suppose but IT'S HIS HAIR! NO! But still good chapter :)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
I am longing for the ending and the smut character OMG.
Nejiino has corrupted my soul :)

Please update soon :)
Guby-san chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
Oh please please please! Update soon!
I have been waiting for the mighty resolution of this two lovers hahaha

I really love your story and I am sorry I did not leave a review before. It is so cute and sexy and I am literally speechless when I try to convey my feelings.

Anyways, love it!
gaarachan chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
y u no update author-san ..
Update soon!

Ganbare'ttebayo!
The thesaurus chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
I thought this was an interesting storee as it was interesting. i njoyed it when the man sayd no to her as she had three dokkars left to eat.. the ending was nice because it was long. where dd you get nice skilss. i want skills like you please tell me where you get skolss like that i need to tknwo wherer did the girl go, is she dead whrere tdid tshe go , i see the goat in the stry too. very original
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
One more chapter? NOOOOO! Please update soon!
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
Yuuuuupy! This has to be the best chapter ever! Yeeeaaaaaah! They're back to normal! Omw! I'm really jumping now! Thank you thank you thank you for making this chapter like this! Aww! Sweeeeeeeet Neji & Ino! Aw man, only one more chapter and an epilogue?! :( bummer
Dlsruptlon chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
Lol I forgot to review when I finished reading the first time. Awesome. Yes a little sad but still looking forward to the ending. Keep writing ;)