Reviews for Dear Daddy
Sleepybutterfree chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Aw This was really cute! I do wish you write more, but i guess im late..
Aika-chan -w chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
O.o! This...it was... soo sweet! XD I'm glad i read this! Btw, are you gonna continue this story?
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i hope u continue this story, its very lovely and sweet. i hope to read more later! :) there aren't enough Maes and Elysia stories.
Licki chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
keep writin. its interesting.
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very touching. Keep writing. This is too good to be a one shot.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I say keep writing!
KatRat chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
omg! my eyes started watering at the end, and Hughes is one of my fav characters! you should keep writing!
Shoushin chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
OMG! Continue! it's so cute/sad! I even thought it was Gracia writing this

Hoshi-Ryuu: I didn't know what to think since I didn't know how he was writing to her, but now I know! Continue plz!
dracossweetcandy chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Thats really good i think you should thers more.

love the story lots candy.
oOPuppyOo chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This made me cry!

You should keep writing, and have this happen through her teenage years and stuff.
HisokaYukiko chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Aww... That was the sweetest thin i ever read. Don't end it here.
requisition chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
OMG! I almost cried at this, it was really sad, but it's also not sad because they can ta-...er...write back to each other! I'm going to put this on my favorites list. This tory is good as a one-shot, but then again, you can make one more chapter, and make it in the distant future, or something. Good job!
PassiveAggressive101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wow...thats very powerful! I LOVE IT!

Please continue it, I really like it. PWEZ!

...god, I need to listen to Disturbed. That REALLY got to my heart...

. .Night
Ra Cho Tamer chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Aww...I was watering up near the end there... *wipes tears away* I think this is very nice as a one-shot. It's very nice and sweet. It would be nice to see Elysia writing in her diary to Hughes until she's an old woman or something of the like, but I personally think it's fine how it is. Lovely work )
Sgt. Panda chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
If you keep writing, you'll have to do a good job. It's fine as a one-shot, but if you want to keep going, well, then...

"DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!" Rear Admiral David E. Farragutt