Reviews for Starting Over
Mimzyxoxo chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Hi, really enjoying this story.

Get to see a really different Hayley James but yet the same ass Chris Keller.

Well can't wait for the next update!

Byee
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
You should really update this. You left us with a cliffhanger! O
PruePotter chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Ooh, interesante! Update soon, por favor.
DramaQueen161 chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
this is a really good story - you have to update asap! i can't wait to read more
LandonLover chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Kill Chris Keller. Kill kill kill kill kill. :) Glad you started a new one...hopefully you'll keep up with it. You rock, you're amazing, go Scarlet! :) Can't wait for more. :-*
lysser8312 chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I love the relationship with Haley and Nathan. It's really cute how they bonded and that he feels semi-ok with going to her with his problems with Rachael. I'm glad she left the strip joint. Also, I like how you're mixing Chris back into the story. Great job, update asap!
naleyluv chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
OMG! Chris is the guest of honor! gonna be juicy! cant wait for the next update! :)
BrookenLucas12 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
This is my new official favorite story. Ever.
sassafrazzle chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Oh, that was a great twist at the end! I am really sad for Haley because she deserves better than to have to be a stripper to make a living. I hope her and Nathan hook up soon! And I also hope Nathan beats the crap out of Chris!
cassandrcarol chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
OMFG; drama, drama drama.
naley23lover101 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
woah- huge shocker! i love it!
OTHlover04 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
oh snap! not chris

that was good
SluttyDeb chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
This is fantastic. It's different and smart. I can't wait for more.
Nathanlvr23 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Oh my GOD! your story is so good! i absolutely love it! please..please..please update soon...love the hate ate relationship with the flies...this is so amazing...will it be a naley? have any spoilers? ...anyway update soon!
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 3 . 9/27/2006