Reviews for Children in the desert
Fiona chapter 47 . 3/14/2017
Very good, a little drawn out, what was the point of the epilogue? Needed more gaara and sakura moments
kimakolovestar chapter 47 . 7/14/2014
I still love this story no matter how many times I read it
Willow Sterling chapter 47 . 9/11/2012
This was one of the best stories I have ever come across on this site, not just for a GaaxSaku pairing but as a whole. The plot and the structure of it was amazing and you kept the characters in-character. I couldn't stop reading it and I usually never review unless it was just that amazing. I am verily impressed and I must applaud you on a well written work.
meme chapter 46 . 7/30/2012
omg! i love how you put the cactus in the story as if it was like her long lost 'pet' ijust loved how she reacted! Love the story so far... ON TO READING!
xSakuraWings chapter 47 . 12/26/2011
This is going to be one GaaSaku story I will never forget . It's going to my favourites .
xSakuraWings chapter 44 . 12/26/2011
OMG . Why SAKURA ? WHy didn't you find the damn rose earlier ? Damn , I feel os frustrated right now . ARGHHH .
xSakuraWings chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
The moments with Luo and Sakura are just too cute and sweet :3
DrAnime203 chapter 47 . 12/15/2010
I love this story! :') So cute, and romantic, and fluffy :D 3
Dawnaven chapter 47 . 7/14/2010
Awesome story! I loved it :) I like how you write Sakura in your stories, it's different than others and anime/manga. :)
TuVieja chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I absolutely loved this first chapter, Before finishing it, I had the feeling that it was indeed, a birth scene, but what an original way to tell it. I'll continue it tomorrow since I must go to sleep for my morning class, I'll be taking the notebook with me and read between expositions.
eredursa chapter 47 . 5/29/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY!

I ate it right up, and I don't know how you do it, but your style of writing projeccts so much without going into the smallest details and it's just amazing. Your are an excellent writer and have played with my emotions. For that, I thank you. (:
R. Equillith chapter 47 . 2/28/2010
Amazing. One of the best Gaara/Sakura fanfictions I have ever read.

More please? Haha
Kikki chapter 47 . 2/22/2010
OMG! Loved the story! I could feel the pain she was feeling, the story had such a sad tone to it. Overall it was a wonderful story and i loved reading it! I LOVED IT! You're a wonderful writer with a lot of talent cant wait to read another story :)
Zombie-Fighter007 chapter 40 . 7/15/2009
is gaara shorter than sakura?
kallou chapter 47 . 2/14/2009