Reviews for Knight in Shining Carpenter Glasses
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
i really like this oneshot. it has been favourited. cant wait 4 more of ur stories.
Kerriberri chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
GO ONESHOT QUEEN!Poor Mafura-chan at the beginning. I didn't skip to the bottom. At the beginning, it was kind of dark, but in the end, it was sweet and cool.
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Aww that was such a cute one-shot! Poor Mafura-chan at the beginning, but I'm glad everything worked out in the end! Very sweet! _
lupyne chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I didn't skip to the bottom

It was very dark but cool. You ended it in a great way too
H. P. Lovecats chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
*stares* All hail the Oneshot Queen! *bows* I heart PashminaxPanda, and as you know, Panda's my favorite. I didn't just skip to the bottom, I read it all. I usually read more of your humor fics, so this was kind of interesting for me. Fabulous.
mariah D chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA! I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE IS THIS JUST A ONESHOT? OH LOL HAHA WRITE A SEQUEL WRITE A SEQUEL! :D

-mariah (moonshine101)
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
OMG! I loved this fic (though I feel like boxing Boss in the head, the jerk-_-)! And listening to "And Forever" from Big O while reading the ending makes it way too sweet to handle (runs to the dentist to get teeth checked). Great job!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
ALL HAIL THE ONE/SHOT QUEEN! She hath done it again! *bows down to C&P4ever* LOL!

OMG, PandaPashmian is one of my all-time favorite Pashy couplings! I totally loved this one! Panda was such a hero! I also loved the evilness that you portrayed in Taisho, Torahamu-kun, Megane, Kaburu and Maido! Especially Taisoh. What a horndog! :(

Anyways, this one/shot was awesome! I'm totally adding this to my FAVES!

Muah!

Crystalgurl101
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
aw! that's so sweet!
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Wow, I think I love it how you made all the ham-boys villanious. o_O

Really... no comment. I have no idea what to say, I guess I have reviewer's block. So I'll say this: well done!
SilverAngel223 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Wow, I loved that one-shot! I loved how you used the japenese names, it made it a lot more creative and more interesting!

~SilverAngel223~
Abloom chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Aw, that was sweeter than I expected, but still not too sweet.

And since the charecters didn't act like they usually do in Hamtaro(I wouldn't know of course), it didn't matter that you used Japanese names.

Great Story!

-Sam

3:23
melonstyle chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I LOVED IT! FAVVED FAVVED FAVVED FAVVED!

I read the whole thing! THANK YOU!

Almost all the boy hams were horrible in this one!

Gotta love PP fluff!

Oh and um... Mafura, your knight in shining armour is right here (shoves Panda-kun in front of Mafura)

I liked how you used the Japanese names!

Great oneshot! No, aweso-

Mel: (whacks Mel-Girl with a mallet) Shut up woman! Ahem, might as well finish my creator's review... (reads card) This was awesommy-awesome-awesomeness! Adios! Mel.

Me: (wakes up surprisingly quickly) Hey I can finish reviews myself!

Adios!

Mel-Girl.

P.S. I'm nearly out of my writer's block! WOO! Wait, I don't have reviewer's block! WOO!