Reviews for Veronica Mars: Season Three
Mirandaannw chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Wish this was finished
alisosia chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
Such a grt story to bad it has not been finished
RedNeckGirl96 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Wait! Omg! Who did Veronica gasp at? Who was in the hospital? I'm so confused... I loved the story right up until the last sentence now I'm just confused. But it is a great story!
shuurei02 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
That was good. Sorry, I was not reviewing chapter per chapter but I just wanted to finish the story and then review at the end.

Veronica really has bad luck when it comes to guys doesn't she? after all those guys before, now, Toby was a thief? I didn't expect it would be Nick and Josh, nice job on the mystery!

Who was at the door? Do you have a certain person really or you just wanted to end the story that way? )
thrnbrooke chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Who is it?
Nerdyesque chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Sigh, Veronica can be a little self-centered, but you gotta love her anyway. She needs sleep though!
Nerdyesque chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Silly Logan! As if she'd forget his birthday. It is hard to see him so alone, but at the same time, a small vengeful part of me thinks its recompense for Shelly Ponroy's party. Is that mean or what? I love Logan, but at the same time, I don't like his jackassery after Lily died.
Nerdyesque chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I love the fact Logan went into rehab! And I hope Veronica will get over her hurt about being left behind; it's not like she's not done the same to him time and again (well, not sure in this universe).
HoneyBee1 chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Whooo, kinda like watching the show. Awesome! I love the interaction between the characters, love the cases, the character development, the achy feeling from Logan to Veronica, although I am shocked to read the demise of Toby. But Wallace's was just amazing, what a GREAT best friend. And his last words... "It's Neptune." It's so 'Chinatown'. Nothing they can do. What a cliffhanger! Are you gonna make a sequel?
Didine34790 chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
it's brilliant, I love it ! Well I love most of your stories ! but i love it !
Tearle chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
HA! I KNEW Toby couldn't be trusted! He was too good to be true. It's sad that he died...a little...I guess.

I didn't trust Sarah, but apparently I was mistaken on that front. Sad that she died :(

I can't believe you left it open like that with the cliffhanger! And no Logan and Veronica kissing action! BAH!

Veronica's headaches were never addressed...was this solved or what it only important for the one chapter it was really addressed in?

GREAT story! I really enjoyed the heck out of it. I love that Logan got help for alcoholism and everything. That was great to see.
Tearle chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Wallace and Mac sharing some sexual tension? Didn't see that one coming!

-Very- interesting twist with Kendall. They never mention why she didn't react at all when SHE was the one who obviously found Aaron.

Your Logan makes me sigh. I just want to cuddle up to him and never let him go.
Tearle chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Phew, what a steamy ending! Fantastic that they FINALLY did something about all that unresolved tension.

I'm crushed that Mac broke up with Matt simply because he had a trust fund :(
Tearle chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Ugh. I can't believe it was Keith that told him to leave.

I'm really really starting to dislike Toby.

This chapter was just one long emotional roller coaster!
Tearle chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
The locker room scene was great :)

Oh no! Not Anna! :(

Logan's memories, self-recriminations and loneliness are heartbreaking! Very well written.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »