Reviews for But it's Better if You Do
Le Lynx des Neiges chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Uh, you've so perfectly caught the characters that I don't know what to say... Very simply: it was totally, absolutely great.
westlight chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
hahah this is a very cool fic! huddy from different people's pov. i like it.(: continue writing more house fics! i want to read them:D
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I have but one word to say:

Squee!

Okay, so a couple more, so you don't think I'm stingy with reviews:

That was hilariously awesome. You've captured House's snarkiness and whining-to-get-out-of-clinic duty and Wilson's amused sitting-back-and-watching-it-happen, and Cuddy's neverending exasperation very awesomely. The interaction between Chase and Foreman was a very nice touch. In character. I like.

(I didn't mention Cameron because I don't really like her, not for House anyway [I like the idea of her and Chase]. In a House/Cuddy House/Cameron debate, I definitely know which side of the bread I'm buttered on.)
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
At first I was a little apprehensive about reading this because I thought it was going to be one of those fluffy, irritating Hameron stories, but when I actually started to read it, especially when I read the last scene, I was very happy I did. Love the very in-character House and Cuddy banter. Also the scene with House and Wilson was cute. Hilarious story, loved it.
potts chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
wonderfully random!

and hilarious
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
:-)
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I loved it. You have an excellent grasp on the characters' personality and dialogue. I loved them all. I laughed out loud practically the whole way through. Love ya!

KrisEleven
Sins of Angels chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I love House XD

Awesome, lovely fic. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for either, haha. You captured the characters extremely well, great job!
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
House and Cuddy BanterDedly Louve!

That was entertaining, I liked Wilson, so boyishly cute. And as you already know the banter between House and Cuddy is golden; last scene my fave. You characterisation of Cuddy is one in which I envision, professional and detacted from her feelings. You've also shown brief glimpses as to why I don't like Cameron, (IMO) she's too obvious, too excited about everything little thing House does. Pining is so not cool LOL

Anyway excellent work.
opalish chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
So, because this is you, I ignored the whole Cameron aspect (so much hate for Cameron) and read this, and I gotta say, I'm glad I did. Cuddy is fanstasic, and House and Cuddy interacting? Beyond awesome. Plus, Wilson is love.
House Calls chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great story! You had me laughing (loudly!) at Foreman's "hooch and pooch" comment and House's jibe about really being Cameron's father. lol, lol
mandapants chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I almost died of terrible shock when House asked Cameron out for drinks. I just kinda went "UH! No, you did NOT just say that! No!" and almost rolled off the couch and fell off my dog. _

This made me feel a little better about the whole asking Cameron out for drinks thing. The last scene here was great, especially the last two sentences. Perfect. That's one thing I've always liked about the House and Cuddy "relationship"; they get fun, witty banter while House and Cameron don't...usually...I think. Well, if they do, it's not the cool, fun, witty banter! XD I liked the part about Karen and the citi fly - tragic, but random and...funny in an ironic sort of way. Oh, Wilson.

Chase - God love him. And what Foreman said made me agree with Chase, even if I was brought up in America. But I laughed at the thought of either of them saying something like that. It's just a very weird picture - hysterical, but weird.
Alabelle chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
lol this was really cute. i liked it a lot (especially how almost every little section opened with "He asked her for drinks." lol. i really liked it. job well done! :)
techyeon chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
OMG I WANT TO SEE SEASON THREE! This fic just makes me all the more enthusiastic to see it... it's times like this that make me sad I live in Australia... where they haven't even finished showing the second season yet.

Anyway, enough about me. This is great! Even though I haven't seen the ep, I sorta know what happens, and this is a great companion for it. Or so I think. Characters so in character, love your dialogue and structure.

Excellent and thoroughly entertaining! Please tell me it be longer than this!
Anywien chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
aw that was cute... you should definately keep writing.

but i'm pretty sure her name is Lisa Cuddy (yes i'm a nerd :p)

-Anywien

p.s. Panic! At The Disco rocks.