Reviews for Generally Imperfect
Arette chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Really, REALLY beautiful and well-written, it was fantastic and awesome and... Well, you know the synonyms I'm about to type, so. Movin on.

There were no mistakes(grammar wise), which made the story all the more enjoyable. And then these ideas that you had were all rounded up and made into this... Great Job. Loved it, faved it, and readin it a bunch!

Keep it up

greenie14
DPfruitloop chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved this! It was deep. I loved the way you compared graphite and ink. I can totally relate to some of the points. Love it! Keep up the great writing!
Sezony chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
A bit depressing, but beautifully written.

I can definitely see Danny as an artist after reading this.

Great story! :) It's one of those small one-shots I always like to come back to reread.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Interesting, and good job. Thanks for writing!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow. That was very...real. I liked it, though. I found it extraordinarily deep and depressing for Danny, but I like to think of him in that way better than the constantly happy-go-lucky, "punny" guy he seems to emulate in the show. Very nicely written and well-done.

-DPSG1
phantomwillow chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
this is an amazing fanfic. very well written.
DP fan chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
wow lose for words i like it good job
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Wow...I don't know what to say...
HiddenAuthor chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Beautiful symbolism. Especially on pens vs. graphite.

Wonderful read.
ZAGRH8R chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
You know, I always figured Danny was a good artist. When he drew the skeleton strangling Dash in "Fright Knight" it looked very realistic, or as realistic as a drawing of a cartoon character can get. And remember the time Jazz hacked into his computer to get the ghost files in "Secret Weapons", they all had what appears to be photos of all his enemies, but not once did I see him with a camera in any one of his battles. So, I believe he drew all the pictures for the files and scanned them in.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow. This is really good.