Reviews for Devil's Cage
Mistycat chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
I enjoyed your story. Thank you.
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
This is a very cool story. Geez, your creativity is a lovely lovely thing.
mot132 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
wow, is that really your first fanfiction? It's just astonishing! I'm sorry that Sam never get rid of the feeling like he is the cause of it all... It's just grateful he had Dean, his owesome big brother. Thank you for having me a lot of fun.(And I'm sorry for my english.)
AquarianNightSky chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
Really good.
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
Wow, your first story, that was amazing. I'm a sucker for angst and you wrote a story just filled with it. Great job!
Nana56 chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
This was excellent! Hard to believe it's your first. Keep them coming!
rozzy07 chapter 9 . 10/2/2006
I loved this story. I meant to put it on alert but somehow it didn't happen (or perhaps the site was just been plain hinkey when I tried!). Anyway have to say what an awesome debut this story is, that's taken me on a rollercoast ride terrifying and fast as Sam is forced to deal with all that guilt and pain that lives within him caused by the Demon to those he has loved. You managed to keep the brothers so true to character and even gave John Winchester a chance for redemption. Bringing Missouri into the mix was an added bonus, as I just adore her character. So finally Dean is able to reconnect with his grief stricken brother and help shift some of the burden of guilt of his too heavy shoulders. What a great ending, what a great first fanfic. Go, write more. Please.
JEM515 chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
Wow. I can't believe this is your first fan fic. It was great. I only wish that season 2 starts with an episode as good as this story.

Write more!
Kaewi chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
Very original idea! The demon's plan for Sam was very evil indeed. Being possessed like that, and making them choose to let him live or die.. wow.

You should really write an epilogue just to tie up the story. Great job on your first story!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
Very good offering for a first fic. Telling stories with plot is always something I respect, so I greatly respect your efforts here. And the measure of limp!Sam doesn't hurt either :)

I hope to see more from you!
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
wow nice
pizzapixie chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
Really well written, especially for a first story! Great job. You didn't make Sam seem too weak, or Dean too strong. Please write LOTS of stories. Thanks.
Sam666 chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
Wow so many chapters so fast, I love the way you write the Relationship between the brothers
Ghostey chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
I love you... that was awesome :D
geminigrl11 chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
Somehow I missed this - but am so glad I did, since I had the treat of reading it all at once! I really liked it - you set it up very well (and I have to admit - am a total sucker for hurt!Sam and protective!Dean . . . they are my favorites!). Thanks so much for sharing!