Reviews for Catch Me
I bet u haven't even looked at this fanfic catch me since the day u finished it well just to let u no in stead of thanking us(reviewers)for almost 300 u should be thanking us for almost 500 not in a mean way in trying to say it but u should be proud cause there are some authors who don't get a lot of reviews unfortunately :)
Your quite popular aren't u having almost 500 reviews u should be proud of yourself well done
Alley chapter 18 . 3/22
gosh I love you this is a beautiful story I'm crying
Cherrylover8 chapter 7 . 1/1
This chapter really made me cry especially in those last bits...:'(:'(
mira lee chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
Dude . IT SIMPLY PERFECT continue writing ur amazing
Magnus Bb chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
Well~~ i hav been totally 2hours stick up to your AWESOME story, i like everything in it except Kiba is a asshole here hoping to see more of your work in future:)))
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
Nicely done
BlackH3art chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Tbh I'm madly in love with this story. I've read this a few times and it never gets old. I remember the first time I read it by the first chapter i was hooked. Some times when they make sasuke ooc it turns out terrible but you just made the whole thing a beauty. This brings out the true meaning of friendship and how it can turn into love. This was one of the first sasusaku fanfics before I had an account and after this I just couldn't stop reading. This is a beautiful story and I congratulate you.
Yours sincerely forgottenLov3
OrangePeels4You chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
I love he story and the concept, and I think at the time you wouldn't know, but that's impossible. Kakashi could have never known Sakura's grandfather. If he was trained under Naruto's father and was only a kid at the time, either Sakura's grandfather had a kid at around the age of Kakashi and had sex and got a kid and then his daughter/son had kids at a very young age as well. Sorry if this all doesn't make sense and I'm a huge nitpicker but... Yah.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
So fucking adorable. I love this story and have re-read it countless times. Absolutely worth it. Great job!
Zumi D'Souza chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
It was the best story on Sakura and Sasuke can anyone write.
Thank you for presenting the beautiful bond of Friendship and Love.

You're amazing.
sherlocked2001 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
Great job!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Very good!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
I love the story honestly :D I couldn't stop reading it :3 anyways I know it's been like what since 2008 you posted the last chapter and now it's 2014 and I'm bearly reading it lol:) well yea the story was really nice I loved it:D don't stop writing!
trueblue51 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
im soo late but thats ok! im like in tears right now! all the ups and downs of this story has finally come to an end! i dont think this story could have had a better ending im completely satisfied with it! im just sooo happy for them! gosh i wish i had a best friend like sakura had! totally jealous! but yeah loved the story!(if only this really happened in naruto)XD