Reviews for Office Romances
I love this story.
steeltoon chapter 10 . 6/12
this is going to be fun
ladybellatrix chapter 45 . 10/25/2012
omg this was amazing! why could it not have gone this way on the show - i would have loved to have seen cameron and stacey bitching it out _
very well written, with a nice fluidity, well done :)
XSerendipity92X chapter 45 . 8/19/2012
Aww that was such a cute story ;)
jameni chapter 45 . 8/10/2012
I sure love this story...and have no idea how many times I have read it now!Thank you!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
god Wilson is annoying...really hate him and his petty, need to know everything about House's personal life...which he then uses against him to manipulate him...he reminds me of a middle school girl.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
way to go Wilson. I am SO glad to read that there are writers out there that DO understand somewhat what House did was right. No, he didn't refuse the speech just because of it being Vogler's drug, he did it for professional reasons as well. Companies that put their profits ahead of the patients that they are supposed to be helping are BAD companies. House's "ethical standards" are permanently set in STONE, he does not waiver from them for ANY reason. He would absolutely "swallow his pride" if it meant saving someone's life, but never just to feed the ego of a POWER HUNGRY CONTROL FREAK.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I certainly hope that by NOW, everyone realizes that House did the ETHICAL thing in his speech. Drug company profits should NEVER have higher priority than patient care...what Vogler did is called COERCION. (Blackmail in layman's terms)
linelm chapter 45 . 10/2/2010
Lovely story!
iges2u chapter 45 . 8/11/2010
Wonderful story. I could have read on for hours! chapter 45 . 8/8/2010
this is still one of my all time fave house fics...wish one day you would be inspired to do a sequel
jpoeling chapter 45 . 1/27/2010
Got through the whole story and must say I like you direction of House more than what happened in the show. Characters were well written and adapted and good story flow. Kind of wish you would of finalized if Cameron and Mads still moved out but it is not really relevant. One of my favorite stories on here.
Lugia Smiles chapter 45 . 9/27/2009
This is a great story. D Very sweet chapter, I really enjoyed it. Thank you. :) Keep up the great writing!
Poeticpunk777 chapter 45 . 7/14/2009
Great job on this story! This is one of the few stories that I received updates on and kept reading. :)
littlemissliketofight chapter 45 . 7/14/2009
I love their awkward comfortableness, or their confortable awkwardness... either it's good. x