Reviews for Spare Change
El Reino chapter 23 . 1/4
I enjoyed all of these so much, especially the Jiraiya and Gaara pieces. The Sasuke one was poignant. They were a pleasure to read. :)
Thanks for writing.
El R.
Isilarma chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
These are excellent. Every character is written very well, and I'm impressed by how realistically you can capture them in so few words. This last one with Jiraiya is hilarious; I can so see this happening.
X59 chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
These are really good.
The Roaming Shadow chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
I have to disagree with you AN at the end of this chapter. Sage Mode is only unflattering for Jiraiya. I happen to... enjoy Naruto in Sage Mode XD

All these drabbles are just so very amusing. Their short, but awesome :D

Will you, by an chance, add more and make me even happier?
The Roaming Shadow chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
I always did wonder what happened to the crystal ball. It's Kishimoto-sama just forgot about it after the first chapter. I assumed that it was something the Third came up with on his own awesomeness, so it being a family heirloom is plausible.

... Though, it makes me wonder what Konohamaru would do if he had it with him. I guess his sexy yaoi and yuri jutsus have to be based on something XD
LovelyWeather chapter 23 . 1/19/2012
Hahahaha, loved this drabble and each and every one before it (but I have to point out the second one with Kiba, all the Sand Sib ones, ). :) Looking at the date this was posted, I literally sighed in relief- I was afraid that this was an abandoned story or something, since you first updated in- holly shit- 2006? Woah. Great, great work- even your assumptions that didn't turn out canon would somehow fit in wonderfully with the story (for that reason I really liked the Tobi/Obito drabble).

I've read many of your one-shots, but I'm afraid I don't have enough time to comment on them all. Would a 'Favourite Author' suffice? ;)
Kiwee chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
Pwahaha, poor Jiraiya indeed. He doesn't have the best looks to start with, and Sage mode sure doesn't help.
TanuKyle chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
Oh man. XD

I love these, whether they're sad or happy or make me laugh or not. XD
Lady Hate chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
Nice. Love your quirky unexpected revelations as usual. Glad to see you're still updating this. Everytime it feels like a small wonderful treat (no kidding) .
teal duck chapter 21 . 10/30/2011
So short and simple but they get such a big point across. I love this style of writing. Good mixture of funny, sad, touching and thought provoking. Love them all! Especially the ones with surprise endings. The first one had me cracking up so bad.
NiEtoile chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
Great short story! Each insight is well written and doesn't disappoint :)
MoonClaimed chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
Very cool story, each chapter is short but sweet. Great work. D
In The Mix chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
You are an amazing writer, I must say. I love your use of irony and the depressing tones. Keep up the good work!
In The Mix chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Normally I don't review before I catch up with a fic but I must say, WTF? That's so terribly ironic. Really. I love it but at the same time hate it!

I really do hate Sakura.
Nekocin chapter 21 . 4/6/2011
I love each and every tidbit, slice-of-life ficlets. And indeed, Gaara needs more love. Nice work!