Reviews for To Believe in a Ghost
Argonaut986 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
YAHOO! Looking forward to this bocoming a series!
Argonaut986 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
That's going to happen, eventually.
Argonaut986 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Al and winery will be happy together.
Argonaut986 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Cool!
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This story is great! How ever, this fic ain't over yet.
Pokelolmc chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
This is good! I like the sound of maybe a Hughes story. You know, once I had a random dream where Elysia was 14 and she and Gracia found Maes' ghost in their dining room one night; but he was invisible and inaudible but they could touch him, so they had to find some way to communicate with him. Maybe you could do a Hughes ghost story where it's set after the end of the canon plot (I'd go after manga or Brotherhood because there's no Edward-separated-from-friends-in-alternate-world thing like in the 2003 anime) and Hughes' ghost stumbles upon his sleeping aged-to-fourteen-year-old daughter; and Elysia ends up waking up to the face of her dead father who she barely remembers because he died when she was three. My gosh, imagine Hughes' reaction when he recognizes Elysia even though she's a teen and his family obsession for her kicks in. That would be kinda funny. Keep up the good work!
bloodynessie chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You always write the best stories
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow. Its kind of hard to believe a ghost wrote this. I do believe ghost exist, but have never had any experiences with one. Before we moved, the house we used to live in had a ghost there. She was only around when my mom was alone though. My dad never believed her. My friend's house is 100 years old and they found blue handprints on the wall that wouldn't come off no matter how hard they tried. I got to see pictures of them. Other creepy stuff happened in their house too.

I gues what I'm trying to say is that ghost interest me. I really enjoyed reading this. He's a good writer.
SoullessElric chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Eerie... The only scary FMA story on par with this one is called "Because of the pocket watch" or "Because of the watch" I can't remember which. It's really good I suggest you read it. Anyways, I loved all of these, especially this final one, and I would really like more, as well as a private message reply. :D Please.
SoullessElric chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Awwwwww, that's gotta be the safest one yet! The contact between Ed and Al wasn't in the other stories, or was lacking in it, I forget which one, and Ed trying yo accept that he was dead was so depressing! Really good writing so far! :D
iNatix chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
This is really cool! Havent seen a ghost story fic ever before. I love all the details you put in so that it sounds actually really believable. I'm pretty sure you're not writing this anymore, but you should. It's awesome!

If you do continue it, I have an idea...Maybe a Riy ghost that took a bullet for Ed or someone...idk, I've always wanted to try that idea but I dont have time or the good abilities. Well, I hope you do finish this! :)
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
great chapter. i'm looking forwor to more.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
wow, sad, happy, and cool. great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
THAT'S FUNNY! great chapter.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 2 . 9/4/2010