Reviews for Harry Potter And The Attack of the Sues
Ammee chapter 31 . 2/15
acacya has got to be the queen of all mary sues! omergerd! loved this! i have read this story three other times before, but last night i read it and i was half way through and i felt my eye start to twitch and i started to hyperventilate. i felt like i was going mad just like the characters. i think you may have created the most powerful of all mary sues. no other mary sues have effected me like this before! wow, just wow! amazing story:)! (grins)
i pity harry chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
This. Is . Nothing . But . A . Night . Mare. Nada. Zech . Zero. Done .
madweasel chapter 31 . 11/30/2012
I loved it ive read your sequal ant I just hope you'll post soon unless its dine then you need a threqual
Guest chapter 31 . 9/9/2012
Best story ive read in my one looong year of fabric reading.!
Minx The Shadow Thief chapter 31 . 7/21/2011
At one point, I think it was a chapter in the early 20s, I literally had to stop reading so I could breath. I feel so sorry for all of them, and almost kind of nervous about what the sequel will be. But I do love your writing.

~Minx
Hufflepuffluv chapter 31 . 5/24/2011
I've read this and I want to say- Good Job! It was brilliant!

But on another note, could I borrow the idea? Only I've just got the inspiration to do one with the next-gen and I really want to write it.

It's ok if you don't want me to, after all, it's your story...

Hufflepuffluv
Ender The Time Lady chapter 22 . 3/18/2011
She'd find some way to cure Remus of his werewolf statuses.
Dipi chapter 31 . 10/21/2010
why even i m scared of acaycya. sorry for the wrong name

he he
Bagoosa chapter 31 . 6/3/2010
This was terrifying! I loved it!
kjdkueiujsdkj chapter 26 . 3/27/2010
Lucius! You spelled it "right" wrong! XD this is really good. (again :P)
kjdkueiujsdkj chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
XD this is great! I read something like this once, except it was a Drarry oneshot and not nearly as funny. o.O

Anyway, this is great, and it makes sense that Hermionme would know about fanfiction.

As for the "punk" thing, pink and red look bad together.
Dechirure chapter 31 . 2/17/2010
Ok, I planned to eave the longest review I've ever written to this story but I forgot what I was going to say...

Anyway, this was awesome and I'm heading over the sequel so I can't review.

Bye.
Agent Wildilm of the MSEA chapter 31 . 1/29/2010
What did they look like when they read the Minnie/Sevvy parts?
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Aw poor Draco curling into a ball chap!
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
So why wasnt Ginny doing her childlike antics with as much energy as normal? The frying pan bits were !

And this bit reminded me of Shakespere's King Lear: “Oh ho feckless villains!” Dumbledore cried and grabbed another handful of the sticky lemon drops.