Reviews for Alchemic Wizard
pokeperson01 chapter 22 . 7/11
Hello, I have been wanting to do this for a while but i honestly don't know how to go about this but I'll give it a go. I want to thank you. The first time I read this I stayed up all night to finish reading this master piece. It sucked me in after the first chapter and I couldn't stop. It has to be one of my absolute favorite FMA/HP crossover fics that I have read. I always come back to this story when I want something good to read. Since then whenever I am stuck in a bad part of life I read this story. It puts me at ease and allows me to feel all my emotions but through a story. The emotions going through this story is perfectly balanced and well thought out. I love this story so much and it has helped me through some hard times. I have always loved how intricate and extensive the plot is with the different developments while also being simplistic enough you can allow for a variety of events to follow without losing its way. I love your writing style as well. It is unique, and in my opinion, absolutely perfect. I have only ever once found a writing style I have truly enjoyed reading other than yours and I have hundreds of books and read a large range of online stories. The whole point of telling you this was to thank you and to let you know that even if it's only me, your fanfiction is powerful and important. I'm not going to sit here and beg you for an update but I wanted to let you know that even if you have lost interest in this story that it is amazing. I also wanted to let you know my thoughts and experiences with this story in case you were having doubts and needed someone to tell you that your story is perfect because it truly is. So thank you for writing this story, I truly mean it. I hope everything gets better for you. I truly do. Thank you
craftybookworm25 chapter 22 . 6/28
I can't say that I know the pain of loosing a brother. I have a younger brother myself and when I imagine him not being there anymore I start to choke up. Even if it might not help, my PM is open to you if you want to talk. Brilliant story. I love it so far. No need too rush and push yourself to write. Writing is supposed to be fun. Honestly I'm here if you want to talk to someone.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
I'd just like to point out Seamus is Irish XD
19Teardrop94 chapter 22 . 9/12/2015
Before speaking of your author's note, I'll comment about your story. It's well-thought out and really good. I wasn't happy with how Ed and Win kept getting into trouble and how Al wasn't doing anything but running, how nothing seemed to progress in my mind. Those chapters of boring (but well-written) fights and running about felt like fillers, though quite entertaining. I still fairly enjoyed them. When Ed and Win showed up in America, I was surprised and happy that something changed. I'm glad of where they are now, too! I can just imagine that scene constantly moving in my mind as Ed managed to break into Winry's cell x33 So much fluff right there!

In a way, this chapter is kinda like how your life is right now. It went from (pardon my french) shitty to improving, showing signs of strength and tenacity. I do hope you continue this story if possible, though!

Now, about your A/N: I'm deathly sorry about what happened. It isn't easy losing a loved one so close to you. I have two brothers, one born exactly 1 year and 28 days earlier than myself, making him just over a year older than myself (born on the same month), and one born 2 years and some months younger than myself. We're as close as can be without (usually) tearing one another up. I admit I'd miss them so much if they died. Hope all is better than before. Live well.
Tylerian chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
I think the part where al was jumping the suits of armor to avoid unbridled would make an interesting video game. Yay for random thoughts!
dragonfox123 chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
Great chapter please update
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
great chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
great chapter and plot
luluhrh chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
. . . You are cruel.

This? This is perfection. It's also unfinished.

PLEASE! FINISH IT!

Because it's amazing.
AngelHufflepuff chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
I hope you keep writing. This might not mean anything to you but it is a joy reading your story. You are a brilliant writer and I am proud to have read your story.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
You had better goddamn update this magnificent story!
I wont let you abandon one of the best FMA stories!
Vivianne95 chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Updates Please!
incarnate of evil chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I'm glad you want to continue writing would be nice to see another chapter.
You have left it on a very big cliffhanger. I'm surprised Dumbledore has come to help Ed though, I would expect he would be more inclined to help Al and the school in general while he still has some say in what goes on.
Also surprised by Umbridge's change of master and the acceptance of Envy. Curious to see where it will go though. Would like to see a new chapter soon! :)
angels2645 chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what your going through. I have 2 younger brothers, one who is almost 16 and one who is 8. I understand the need to protect just like Ed does and you as well. But I could never guess as to how it feels or what someone goes through with a loss like that. Just know that you have lots of love and support from your FanFiction family! I don't know you but you seem like an amazing and wonderful person! And your an amazing and talented writer! I love and can't stay away from this story! And I know a ton of other people love and can't stay away from it either! It's beautifully written!
Stay strong :) we're all supporting you from our different branches of the world :) keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Oh how I love your story! I was already laughing pretty hard when mustang came in and when Ed unloaded the alchemy thing onto Mustang, but once the guards had mentioned bringing in "Mr. Norris" the first thought that came to mind was "No they didn't!"; and the second thought was Chuck Norris, and after that I just lost it! I couldn't stop laughing! I loved all the cameos! Haha :D update soon please!