Reviews for For Whom the Wind Blows
noah114 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
hope this continues :)
danizzatan chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Akira come back to Takumi SOOON! :)
Even now I'm so addicted to the two of them!
Everybody's having a hard time I could
only shake my head. Of all the chapters I think this one
is my favorite!
cinqueda chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
Oh how I missed this story...(was reviewing as cj's a long story) well I haven't actually caught up yet, I went back and read from the beggining...but then I got to sleepy at 2:41 this morning...but still you deserve this review! even though it is pretty much useless as far as reviews go...maybe it'll make you feel warm and fuzzy inside...but that'd probably be flattering myself...I feel bad that I occasionally skip the victoria parts, sergei stuff in particular, which is a shame, cos it's really well written I just prefer the pirates adventures ) see what you did? you spoilt me and now i'm not as happy as i should be with the other parts...don't get me wrong they're great and i enjoy them...but when I have to make choices those are the ones i skip...although in the end I didn't even finish so it was pointless...anyway! I will catch up and give you a real and well thought out review that will hopefully be helpful to you!
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awesome! XD
h.i.y.l.l chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
I love your story!

The Au is great, and Natsuki makes a great pirate :D

I can't wait to read more chapters!

Please update soon ;)
jquackers chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
-sniff- Stupid boat, stupid Aoi. She should've made up her mind earlier D:

Anyway.. I hope you update sometime soon, since this is a really good story. (:
jquackers chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Everyone seems to have a mystery they've been keeping from everyone else. Chie with Aoi, Mai with Takumi, so on.. D:
jquackers chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
Wow.. I hate that captain..
jquackers chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Hahah, I like this chapter. Very suspensful. (:
jquackers chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
XD I like the ending, when Natsuki starts rambling.

And gosh, I feel bad for Chie ):
jquackers chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Ooh, Aoi is soon to make an appearance :)
account deserted chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
Naolin, just wanted to say that your stories are some of the best in this community, and your updates are worth the wait. I hope you will discover your inspiration again for this fandom. In the meantime, take care.
Dashed chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
Okay I think I’ve been very patient but I am not Job and the mountain has failed to come to me so consider this a flame. I mean this with all the keys on my keyboard; UPDATE!

I cheered when you go to the Chie/Aoi part because I have a soft sport for them and I want to see them live their butch femme happy ever after. I also want to see how Shizuru reacts to Natsuki though I may have to reread that bit because it’s been so long since I read that that the story has gotten cyber cobwebs.

Consider this a prod. Prod.
TuxedoPuck chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
So I gave this theory.

You WILL continue this story, yes? And it WILL be good. Otherwise, I will bribe you with pocky.

Oh yes. Pocky.

And it will be laced with crack, or some other habit forming substance

Soon, you will rely on me for this 'Special Pocky', and I will tell you 'NO!' and laugh manically.

You will beg, and I will tell you, 'Finisher For Whom The Wind Blows, and you will get more!'

And you will.

And it will be good.
TuxedoPuck chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
It's not fair, really. I really like where this is going.

I suggest you finish.

I really don't have a more threatening...threat then that.

Um...please? :D