Reviews for Wind's Call
Akuma-Heika chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Please finish! (And it may be too much but can you add a lemon as the finisher? Not many stories for GL at all give me good finish lol)
superecho chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Whoa, don't be disheartened. This is really good!

I love Growlanser II and III, but...

Wow, when Im playing Growlanser III, well...

I know Monika is cute and fast-swift attacker in the team...

But all the time I played, I always picture her as something like 'Slayn's little sister'.

True, I never thought of Monika and Slayn to be lovers...

...Until I read this fic!

You changed my opinion! Monika is indeed has some chance for a romantic relationship Slayn!

...Well, although I still prefer her to be a little sister. :)

You're doing a great job on keeping everyone as in character as possible (especially Hugh), as well revealing Slayn's and Monika's inner emotions perfectly. XD

Sure, there are flaws in the battle against Randolf, and so on, but hey... Those little things don't stop me from enjoying this story. You're a great writer!

All you need is try to be more focus for longer chapters, and keeping the integrity with the game's story while at it.

Your integrity already top-notch (without off trail or broke the story), so just increase next chapters length little by little.

Keep writing! Your writing change the world's opinion!

Use your Ring Weapon to destroy writer's block and achieve stories peace! :D
Ezzie chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
OMIGOSH I LOVE THIS FIC!

yeah, i like Monika x Slayn since i first play! Keep up the good work, pal! Oh, yeah. Maybe you should use third person more than personal view, its a bit confusing when the view change. BUT I STILL LOVE THIS FIC! XD

oh, yeah. I rarely visit this site so maybe you can email me when you update? Pretty please~? *kitty eyes*

oh, here my email :

ohthankyousomuch! You are so kind! :D
Jonathan chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Hey man Stories Great so far in my Opinion You've Done Excellent on the Personalities, Plus my Fav Char from Growlanser MONIKA WOOT! Kee
jdtfhd chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
jfgjf
Some Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
And before I forget, in the question of a sequel...

AYE!
Some Random Reviewer chapter 8 . 2/5/2007
Ah, an update...good to see this fic kicking. Always a pleasure. And you know damn well I review every chapter. I haven't quit on you. Still, it was a little wierd, with all three attacking each other. I suppose they wouldn't have seen each other, but I would have thought that Slayn had better vision than that. Would have expected him to be attacked, instead of attacking. Like Slayn blocks one of Hugh's strikes, and starts talking, humiliating him. Still, what you did was good.

I'm looking forward to what's in Slayn's letter. this ought to be good.
R.T chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
poor u. well its good but i have no clue who is who but i like it.

n_n
Some Random Reviewer chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
Hey, nice to see this story alive and kicking. It little on the sappy side, but some people go for that. It's not usually my style, but I'm still intrigued. Although it almost sounds like this story is winding to the end...well, it's been a good ride. I'm still looking forward to the next update, as always. Nice job.
Some Random Reviewer chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
More improvement. this is looking very, very good. We have some nice long chapters, and you still retain the characters' personalities to th tee. Monika;s shyness, Yayoi's seriousness, Hugh's undying optimism. You've got them.

"Please refrain from calling me that."

Ha ha ha, yep, she's definitely back to normal.

These lines just prove how well you've got them done. It's very impressive. The converstaion in the beginning seems a little forced at places, but it does justify Randolf's poison. That covers all those minor errors, because you've filled a major plot hole.

"Oh...I guess you're right, Hugh. Thanks, you're so good."

That could be interpreted an innuendo. Kind may be a better word in this case. Just a little slip that elicted a chuckle from me. Still, this was a great chapter overall.
GreatLight432 chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
Hey, even better.:) You're steadily improving, and that's always good to see.

Characters are still spot on, grammar is good, no spelling errors, and the chapters are getting a bit longer. Keep working on the length a bit, and you'll be a grade-A fanfic writer! Look forward to more!

Oh, and I liked the part where Hugh knew Monika wasn't okay(She didn't even act offended when I called her "sweet-cheeks".).
Some Random Reviewer chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
Now that's better. Not as good as the last chapter, but still good. I noticed you sometimes added things like (No duh Sherlock). If you really want to put it there, have Hugh mutter it. Or Annette or Slayn. they have some sarcastic streaks. Having Yayoi know everything about the poison wasn't so great either, or the doctor saying to see someone with insight to the mind. Too obvious and heavy. The Detective Agency would have been much better, and you could have had to avoid Monika. Always good to plant doubt in her heart.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to how this plays out. update soon!
GreatLight432 chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
Getting better. The chapter was a bit longer, descriptions were still good, characters staying in character...a good step in the right direction all around.

Story is also getting a little more interesting. You have a good talent of keeping people hooked. Also, having Yayoi's reaction to Slayn's feelings for Monika was good...most people, by the end of the game, can have all the women falling for him.:)

Look forward to more.
GreatLight432 chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Hm...interesting twist with the amnesia. Your chapters are getting worryingly short, though. I know it's difficult sometimes, but most readers prefer longer chapters less often than shorter chapters more often. Try to stretch things out a bit if you can.

Description of events seems to be getting better. Keep working on it, and you should have it down to a science, eventually.;)

Other than that, it seems like everything's pretty solid. Look forward to more!
Some Random Reviewer chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Wow. You just threw me for a loop. I never saw amnesia coming. As if Slayn didn't have it already. But forgetting Monika was a good touch. Very, very good. No wonder the last chapter seemed so rushed. You wanted to get to this one. Believe me, I can see the difference. Although if there's ever a chapter you really want to write, but you're not there yet, write it anyways, and save it away. then, if any ideas or improvements come to you, you have time to implement them.

(Imagine 7 year old Slayn begging 20 year old Hugh to just let him stay in bed. "NO DOCTOR, NO DOCTOR!")

This would be something you add in at the end. You know, the author's note. It is pretty funny, but it shouldn't be in the middle of a chapter.

Heh, and here I thought this story would be almost a series of drabbles. I am so glad I was proved wrong. Please update soon, I'm waiting for Monika's reaction.