Reviews for There for You
Hewhoislost chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
I always enjoy your AUs. there is a whole of of hecticness in the beginning, but in the end we get the happy ending. The best part is that I can't stop reading, I'm hooked the whole way through. Well I'm off to your page to find a new fic, I wonder what I'll find this time.
mkeeg91 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
another awesome story! definitely my favorite KP pairing!
clonetrooper29 chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
One word...
... Beautiful. It was very well done, great plot-line, and the twists and turns along the way, brilliant! Hope to see more works of art in the coming future, despite this one being quite old, I was caught up looking over you list, and saw this story that I have not read yet. Glad I did though.

Keep up the great work!
CT29, Signing Off!
aIetto chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Personally, I think this is your best story. You know, close to perfect. It was the only one I actually re-read (until now anyway).
I didn't like the ending that much, mainly because I didn't want it to end. It was too short! Especially compared with your other works!
anon chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
this is actually pretty shitty. some kind of fucked up mary sue crap. logic is not present in this story. and the grammar is weak. fuck this spammer author.
cressey chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I can't believe this is the first time I've read this fic. I thought I'd read all the good kigo fics years ago. I must have missed this everytime. I really enjoyed it.
KM Rune chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Did this inspire Comfort Zone and Scarred?

Nice job.
Mayvarik chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Great story.
I really enjoyed it from start to finish.
I wonder what other gems I'll find in your backlog...

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Great Story! This is the first time I actually didn't get pissed off by Bonnie!
crkswolf chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
A jewel I can't believe I skipped over so often
DarXe chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Excellent story ... very hot too. Oh, and I have to say...this is the first KP story EVER that I ever remotely liked Bonnie. :)
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I'm glad that Shego got Kim to dress up.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I'm glad that they hooked up again.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I LOVE that chapter.

The date was great.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Yep.

I'm going to like the hell out of this.