Reviews for i kill you snap
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Hoo golly, that was almost as bad as My Immortal - but you're right. There is WAAAAAAY too much crap in the HP fandom. Is it that hard to make a decent story without murdering canon and making every character they can get their grubby, illiterate hands on OOC? Anyway, this gave me a laugh, so thanks. I think.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I skipped from "'I can steel read you're mind,' Sev er us Snape said." To the author's note to ensure that it was actually a fake. I'm still shivering.
Phoebuscat chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
ROFLMAO! It's so sad, just how many stories are just like that! And yet they get those "You are as great as Rowling!" reviews...
soupcan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Um... Ow. That hurt.

On the other hand, you definitely have a point with how much crap is out on ffn...

And just as a side note, this was published on a Wednesday, but you say that yesterday was a Sunday in it... Why did I look that up? I have no idea, but I was curious. :)
StudentofDust chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I think you hit this one right on the dot :) I have to say, I'm getting quite tired of it as well, and I think this is a wonderful little parody. :)
SeverusSnapeForever chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
... MY EYES. THEY BURN. -sobs-
gaypowerrangers chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I am definitely not one of those brave souls. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!
PleaseDeleteDon'tWantItAnymore chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I honestly couldn't read through the whole thing or force myself to favorite it. This was written in 2006 and now it is 2010 and the fandom still hasn't gotten any better.
AbbieM chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh wow! I couldn't even finish it. So sorry! LMAO oh well, lot's of other fics coming out that I won't even think about clicking on. Most look like they have been written by surly teenagers either in pathetic lala love land or those who are being punished and don't want to do it in the first place. KUDOS to ya!
toan chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was hilarious! You made a great parody and I hope you write more!
forever and three more seconds chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
?Waht teh asblotue fcuk? Taht wsa imennse! I wsih I cuold birng mesylf too do taht won off tehse dyas, btu Id' hvae too comitt suisicde frist. Hvae fun rightnig!
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I thought this was real, then I read the AN, and I thought, oh thank goodness. I agree, there's to much crap out here posted by idiots who don't know how to write. Kudos to you for finally addressing that!
mira mirth chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wow, writing that must have taken some effort (and research into badfic )) somewhat cathartic, though, I imagine... And yes, there is much horrible fic in the fandom, but, like someone has said before me, it gets compensated by the proportional quantities of really good fic - more than many other fandoms, so we've got to count our blessings. And laugh at badfic in places like the babb chronicles on lj... )
Mand chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow. I do have to admit that i have read much worse. It's funny that you can't even be as bad as that lol. i guess it just has to come naturally. I actually just saw a summary that said "Hogwards". I just don't think i can handle it anymore :P
Naji chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Holy... I could barely read this... But, I pressed on, and finished it!

-coughs- Sevvie said ' "STFU" '

... Scary.

x.x But it's true, many of stories around here are total plotless, pointless, gramatically incorrect...bullcrap.

Thank you, for writing something that shows just how much crap is being written on . I bow to you. -bows-
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »