Reviews for Cries of the Suffering
Mitch chapter 1 . 2/2
You've done well so far.
But you should definitely develop the romance between Revan and Bastilla. That is a key element of any KOTOR-related Fanfic that contains the two of them.
Consider reading "Revan" by Drew Karpyshyn, if only for the historical and contextual information.
There's a lot you could do, and a lot you have done.
Good work, but develop the romance, and explain Revan's goals in much greater detail.
kyjori chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
so much potential with this chapter. Is there a continuation?
Fayneir chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I hope that you will continue this.
en extase chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Are you serious, Vash? That's it? That's all your wrote?

You might as well whore yourself out to a herd of banthas.
HMS Lunatic chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Three minor problems with your story. I "Turbolasers lazed on both sides" that would be better if you replaced 'lazed' with 'fired'. II "he gazed out the window" 'transparasteel window' would be better suited. And Jedi Knight X did not remove Malaks' jaw, Revan did. Other than that it was a brilliant story. Seig heil. Or something like that.
nuhuh chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
You wrote a starwars story?

Weirdo.
Guardian Dimension chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
*has already reviewed; can't again, so sends an anonymous one!*

On my hunt to read some _good_ dark side AU stories, came across this one and remembered reading it some time ago. So, I thought "hey, this was good!" so I went ahead and read it again.

Am glad that I did! Simply amazing, and still it is not something that I see done - to have such a unique concept and plot line, and years later someone else hasn't either thought of something like this, or taken their lead from you... well done. Just, well done for such a piece of art.

I really hope that you do continue this - it is something that I can see becoming an epic.

(Though, I should note that there is one or two that deal with Revan getting away from Malak's betrayal, nothing on the scale such as this, and where Revan himself knew about that whole thing, and had his hand in the creation of what just happened.)

*heart* for an enjoyable piece of writing.
Red Aviary chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
"Malak would have grinded his teeth nervously while he pondered but, again, was unable. At least the fool of a Jedi who had done it was dead. It was a valuable lesson of overconfidence he had learned."

I'm pretty sure it was Revan himself that severed Malak's jaw, but I'm not sure.

Besides that... update it, dammit!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This is a good start, the characters are somewhat-complex and it's somewhat original for a divergence. Unfortunately, given how long it's been since it was published and it still hasn't been expanded on, I doubt this will be continued. Pity...
Caedus82 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Great Work. Uppdate soon
Lord Methene chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I got around to read the story DLP was praising and I must say I would really enjoy it if you would continue it. That stands for Lust of a Dark Soul too.

Godspeed,

Methene
Zeke-Z chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Vash, that was... inspiring. There are so few good Star Wars stories, fewer consistently good authors, a tiny amount of AU's, and rarest of all a DS Revan. I know people threw a fit when you first posted this, but are you going to let idiots dictate your actions? A story this amazing deserves a second chapter at the very least.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I like this! It was very well done. :)

If it is ever continued, I'll be keeping an eye out. :)
Aramaki chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This is pretty damn awesome. I love your characterization of Revan - logical, skilled, and cunning to the point of ridiculosity. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Revan also seems somewhat fond of symbolic gestures, so long as they're functional.

Bastila has some potential in this - it'd be interesting to see her converted to Revan's side. It doesn't appear that Revan embodies the Dark Side, pre-capture, as the game would have us believe. He looks to be on his own side, using the Force as a tool.
brolly501 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007